J92 hexachoron

Discussion of known convex regular-faced polytopes, including the Johnson solids in 3D, and higher dimensions; and the discovery of new ones.

J92 hexachoron

Postby quickfur » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:54 pm

I've successfully constructed a CRF featuring a loop of 6 J92's around a hexagon (i.e., all J92-J92 dichoral angles are 120°). :D I'll tentatively call it the J92 hexachoron, since it's similar to the J92 rhombochoron. :)

I had trouble figuring out how to typeset the lace city in ASCII, so I decided to let graphviz to do it for me instead:

(In retrospect this is probably quite easy to do in ASCII, but it wasn't obvious just from looking at the coordinates! :glare: ) I wasn't sure what node label to use for phi+2, so I assigned W=phi+2. EDIT: Corrected a mistake in the lace city. :sweatdrop: EDIT 2: Corrected more mistakes as pointed out by Klitzing. :roll: :glare: :oops:

As is obviously, this CRF has trigonal symmetry... What may not be immediately obvious, though, is that it also has trigonal symmetry in perp space, so it actually has 3,3-duoprism symmetry. :)

There are 18 icosahedra in 3 groups of 6, each group of which has icosahedra sharing faces with the connectivity of a trigonal prism. :o In fact, it is possible to augment this CRF with 6 J92 pseudo-pyramids, to produce a polytope with 24 icosahedra -- but it is not the snub 24-cell!! It's a kind of strange, modified 24-cell with 3,3-duoprism symmetry, but not demitesseractic symmetry. :o It has triangular prisms and square pyramids, and is therefore not uniform.

Here's a parallel projection centered on a hexagon shared by two J92's:

The green and yellow cells are J92's, in case it's not obvious (it's not easy to get good renders on this beast). The blue and purple cells are regular icosahedra -- there are 3 pairs visible here. Between the pairs, are clusters of 5 square pyramids, that look like a fragment of the rectified 600-cell o5o3x3o; within each pair, however, there are 5-fold clusters of tetrahedra that look like a fragment of the 600-cell. You can see some of the tetrahedron-trigonal prism-tetrahedron combos that seem to be a recurring theme in these CRFs.

This structure looks deceptively simple... until you look at what goes on in the perpendicular ring to the six J92's:

The J92's are outlined in red here. As you can see, there are 6 icosahedra here, with the 3 in top sharing only vertices with the 3 at the bottom. These are actually two different trigonal-prism clusters of icosahedra; the top and bottom clusters of pentagon-like faces of the projection are images of 6 other icosahedra that share faces with the top 3 icosahedra and the bottom 3 icosahedra, respectively.

Before we get to that, though, let's look at something else: the trigonal prisms in this 4D viewpoint:

As you can see, there are 4 triangular prisms visible here, each of which connects to two tetrahedra (the ones touching the center shown in blue). Now, notice that the pentagonal cross-sections of the icosahedra between the outer (red) triangular prisms form a 5-3-5-3 configuration around the vertices of the central triangular prism. Sounds familiar? :) It should, 'cos it suggests that there might be a way to fit J92's here too! I haven't tried it yet, but it might lead to a CRF with two rings of J92's. :lol:

Well, let's look at a slightly shifted viewpoint that shows a cluster of 6 icosahedra in trigonal prism arrangement:

Notice how similar this is to the snub 24-cell? Yet it's not quite the same, because it has trigonal symmetry instead of tetragonal! :o

Alright, let's finish off with another view of the J92's, this time around a shared triangular ridge:

This time, we show the J62 (metabidiminished icosahedra) wedges between the J92 cells instead. The left side of the projection seems to have the outline of a cube, but that's an illusion. (There is actually no edge between the two "square faces" of the "cube".)
Last edited by quickfur on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
quickfur
Pentonian

Re: J92 hexachoron

Postby quickfur » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:31 am

Uploaded software models to D4.13.2.
quickfur
Pentonian

Postby Klitzing » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:43 am

quickfur wrote:I've successfully constructed a CRF featuring a loop of 6 J92's around a hexagon [...]
(In retrospect this is probably quite easy to do in ASCII, but it wasn't obvious just from looking at the coordinates! :glare: ) I wasn't sure what node label to use for phi+2 and phi^3, so I assigned W=phi+2 and X=phi^3. EDIT: Corrected a mistake in the lace city. :sweatdrop:

If I compare that to student5's lace city...
student91 wrote:[...]The hexachoron might just be what student5 has been posting. his lace-city looks like this:
Code: Select all
                 x3o               

o3x   x3f F3o   x3x       

x3o x3f   F3x      o3F    F3o x3o

F3o       x3F  A3B        x3f   

x3x  o3F A3B   F3f   x3F f3x   o3x

F3o       x3F  A3B        x3f   

x3o x3f   F3x      o3F    F3o x3o

o3x   x3f F3o   x3x       

x3o     
. you can clearly see a hexagon of thawros there, augmented with pseudopyramid apices. If your hexachoron is different, it surely is awesome. if it's not, it would be nice to have some renders. I don't think you need a new topic for it, as it is still about thawro'd hexacosachora.
EDIT: A3B most probably is A3o with A=F+x=f+2x

• ... one sure spots his 6 peripheral augmentations, for sure. Okay let's imagine to reduce those first.
  • One then observes that he had used just a flipped orientation in perp space (the right and left sides of the displayed symbols are reversed). - Well this would be just a different representation, nothing essential to the structure. Okay.
  • But then, in the second ring of symbols (counting from outside) you both write "F3x". - So which one (i.e. relative orientation) would be correct? (I can't imagine that both would be possible there.)
  • Then in the 3rd circle of symbols you spot an "A3B" versus "o3W", which, reading both legends and edits underneath, obviously correspond again.
  • But the other one in that circle reads "x3F" versus "W3x". Orientation flip again is okay here, as already pointed out. But what about that "F" versus "W"?
  • And finally the central "F3f" versus "f3X" does not correspond either.

So, either there are some miss-measurings in at least one of those lace cities, or there is some further slight augmentation resp. diminishing being intended. - The latter, if both lace cities indeed would be correct on their own, then might imply some slightly different orthogonal cycle in that 3,3-duoprismatic structure...

Could you please spot some further light onto that?

--- rk
Klitzing
Pentonian

Postby student5 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:00 am

quickfur wrote:I've successfully constructed a CRF featuring a loop of 6 J92's around a hexagon (i.e., all J92-J92 dichoral angles are 120°). :D I'll tentatively call it the J92 hexachoron, since it's similar to the J92 rhombochoron. :)

I had trouble figuring out how to typeset the lace city in ASCII, so I decided to let graphviz to do it for me instead:

(In retrospect this is probably quite easy to u do in ASCII, but it wasn't obvious just from looking at the coordinates! :glare: ) I wasn't sure what node label to use for phi+2 and phi^3, so I assigned W=phi+2 and X=phi^3. EDIT: Corrected a mistake in the lace city. :sweatdrop:

This lace city looks extremely similar to my attempt to trigonally epand ex :o_o:
So I'll compare it to the direct stott of diminished ex:

x3x   o3F f3x   x3o       

o3F   F3o       x3F   f3x

f3x       o3W   F3x       o3F   

x3o  x3F F3x   f3F   o3W F3o   x3x

f3x       o3W   F3x      o3F   

x3x   o3F f3x   x3o       

For clarity: this stott can be derived from the hexadiminished ex by adding x's to every right-hand node, and inverting whenever the node to be expanded is X e.g. F3x "=" W3(-x) -> W3o
And compared to the lace city of J92 hexachoron:

x3x   o3F f3x   x3o       

f3x       o3W   x3W       o3F   

x3o  x3F x3W   X3f   o3W F3o   x3x

f3x       o3W   x3W       o3F   

x3x   o3F f3x   x3o       

(Note that it is mirrored horizontally compared to quickfur's city)
You can see that only four nodes are different, being three W3x nodes and the middle one
student5
Dionian

Postby student91 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Indeed, just as Klitzing already pointed out
How easily one gives his confidence to persons who know how to give themselves the appearance of more knowledge, when this knowledge has been drawn from a foreign source.
-Stern/Multatuli/Eduard Douwes Dekker
student91
Tetronian

Postby quickfur » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Klitzing wrote:[...]
  • ... one sure spots his 6 peripheral augmentations, for sure. Okay let's imagine to reduce those first.
  • One then observes that he had used just a flipped orientation in perp space (the right and left sides of the displayed symbols are reversed). - Well this would be just a different representation, nothing essential to the structure. Okay.
  • But then, in the second ring of symbols (counting from outside) you both write "F3x". - So which one (i.e. relative orientation) would be correct? (I can't imagine that both would be possible there.)
  • Then in the 3rd circle of symbols you spot an "A3B" versus "o3W", which, reading both legends and edits underneath, obviously correspond again.
  • But the other one in that circle reads "x3F" versus "W3x". Orientation flip again is okay here, as already pointed out. But what about that "F" versus "W"?
  • And finally the central "F3f" versus "f3X" does not correspond either.
[...]

Yikes!! Apparently, I made a mistake in orientation: my F3x should be x3F!! :oops: :oops:

W3x is also a mistake -- it should be F3x, because I used a triangle of the wrong orientation when factoring the coordinates. Basically, in deriving these points, I used the method of completing the pentagon (in fact, almost the entire construction was done this way), which gave me raw coordinates. Then I visually spot the orientation of the points to determine whether it's A3B or B3A. To get the values of A and B, I factor it by solving A*{x3o} + B*{o3x} = {coordinates}. To simplify the process, since usually one of A or B are already known, meaning that vector lengths will be unique per value of B resp. A, I take the vector norm on both sides. So assuming A is already known, I solve for B using |A*{x3o} + B*{o3x}| = |point|. My mistake in deriving W3x was that I accidentally flipped the orientation of o3x in the equation, causing the wrong value of B to be found. :oops: :oops:

The same mistake happened in f3X: it should be f3F. :roll: :oops:

I just verified these corrections with my coordinates. So sorry for the confusion! :oops:

So it turns out to be the same as student5's construction after all. Seriously, I need to write a program to automate these things, doing it by hand is so error-prone...
quickfur
Pentonian

Postby student5 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:45 am

quickfur wrote:So it turns out to be the same as student5's construction after all. Seriously, I need to write a program to automate these things, doing it by hand is so error-prone...

yay! full partial stott expansion is possible! and I think it'd be rather easy to automate the process as it is in this polychoron
this means a lot of different shapes can be produced, around every single subsymetry of every 4D simplex :o_o:

just trying to do it pentagonally now...
                 x5o           x5o                 
                        x5x                       

o5f                     o5f           
     x5o                                   x5o     
                        F5o                       
                 x5f           x5f                 

x5x                                   x5x     
            F5o                     F5o           

x5o                     o5F                     x5o

x5f                     x5f           
     o5f                                   o5f     

F5o           F5o                 
                        x5f                       
            x5x                     x5x           

o5f                       
                 x5o           x5o                 

this structure to me looks rather interesting; you can see ten intersecting pocuro's around the edges, and but if you diminish some of these, you'll get a pocuro pentachoron
                 x5o                           
                        x5x                       

x5o     
                        F5o                       
                 x5f           x5f                 

x5o                     o5F                     

F5o           F5o                 
                        x5f                       
                                           x5o     

o5f                       
                 x5o                             

it's just my gut feeling which tells me that since the trigonal expansion was possible, this one is possible now aswell, but I'm not very good at confirming...
student5
Dionian

Postby Klitzing » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:29 pm

student5 wrote:[...]
just trying to do it pentagonally now...
                 x5o           x5o                 
                        x5x                       

F5o                       
                 x5f           x5f                 

x5o                     o5F                     x5o

F5o           F5o                 
                        x5f                       

o5f                       
                 x5o           x5o                 

[...]
it's just my gut feeling which tells me that since the trigonal expansion was possible, this one is possible now aswell, but I'm not very good at confirming...

Anyone worried about that one so far?

I finally came around, spotted this still open issue, and elaborated its incidence matrix.
Here it comes:
oFxxox5Fofxfo2oxofox5ooxofx&#zx
x:  1-3 = 2-3 = 2-4 = 3-4 = 3-5 = 4-5 = 4-6 = 5-6
f:  1-2 = 1-4 = 1-5 = 2-5 = 2-6 = 3-6
fq: 1-6

o.....5o..... o.....5o.....     | 5  *  *  *  *  * | 10  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  5 10 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  5  2  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0 verf = pip
.o....5.o.... .o....5.o....     | * 25  *  *  *  * |  0  2   4  2  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  0  0 1  4  2  1   4  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  0  2  2  2  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
..o...5..o... ..o...5..o...     | *  * 50  *  *  * |  1  0   2  0  1  2   2  1  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  1  2 0  1  2  0   2  2  2  2  1   2  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  2  1  1  2  2  2  0  0  0  0 0 0
...o..5...o.. ...o..5...o..     | *  *  * 50  *  * |  0  0   0  1  0  0   2  0  1  1   2   2   0  0  0  0 |  0  0 0  0  0  1   2  0  2  1  0   2  2  2  2  1   2  0  0  0  0  0 |  0  0  2  1  1  2  2  1  1  0 0 0
....o.5....o. ....o.5....o.     | *  *  *  * 25  * |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  2  0  0   4   0   4  0  0  0 |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  1   4  2  0  0  0   4  2  2  0  0  0 |  0  0  2  0  0  2  2  0  0  1 0 0
.....o5.....o .....o5.....o     | *  *  *  *  * 50 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   2   2  2  1  1 |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  2  1  2   2  2  2  1  2  2 |  0  0  1  0  0  0  2  2  1  2 1 1
--------------------------------+------------------+------------------------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------------------------
o.o...5o.o... o.o...5o.o...&#x  | 1  0  1  0  0  0 | 50  *   *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *   *   *   *  *  *  * |  1  2 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  2  1  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
...... ...... .x.... ......     | 0  2  0  0  0  0 |  * 25   *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *   *   *   *  *  *  * |  0  0 1  2  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  0  2  1  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
.oo...5.oo... .oo...5.oo...&#x  | 0  1  1  0  0  0 |  *  * 100  *  *  *   *  *  *  *   *   *   *  *  *  * |  0  0 0  1  1  0   1  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  0  1  1  1  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
.o.o..5.o.o.. .o.o..5.o.o..&#x  | 0  1  0  1  0  0 |  *  *   * 50  *  *   *  *  *  *   *   *   *  *  *  * |  0  0 0  0  0  1   2  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  0  0  2  1  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
..x... ...... ...... ......     | 0  0  2  0  0  0 |  *  *   *  * 25  *   *  *  *  *   *   *   *  *  *  * |  1  0 0  0  0  0   0  2  2  0  1   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  2  0  0  0  2  2  0  0  0  0 0 0
...... ...... ...... ..x...     | 0  0  2  0  0  0 |  *  *   *  *  * 50   *  *  *  *   *   *   *  *  *  * |  0  1 0  0  1  0   0  1  0  1  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  1  1  0  1  1  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
..oo..5..oo.. ..oo..5..oo..&#x  | 0  0  1  1  0  0 |  *  *   *  *  *  * 100  *  *  *   *   *   *  *  *  * |  0  0 0  0  0  0   1  0  1  1  0   1  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  0  0  1  1  1  1  0  0  0  0 0 0
..o.o.5..o.o. ..o.o.5..o.o.&#x  | 0  0  1  0  1  0 |  *  *   *  *  *  *   * 50  *  *   *   *   *  *  *  * |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  1   2  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  0  0  1  0  0  2  0  0  0  0 0 0
...x.. ...... ...... ......     | 0  0  0  2  0  0 |  *  *   *  *  *  *   *  * 25  *   *   *   *  *  *  * |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  2  0  0   0  2  2  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  0  0  0  0  1  2  2  1  0  0 0 0
...... ...x.. ...... ......     | 0  0  0  2  0  0 |  *  *   *  *  *  *   *  *  * 25   *   *   *  *  *  * |  0  0 0  0  0  1   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  2  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  0  0  2  0  0  0  0  0  1  0 0 0
...oo.5...oo. ...oo.5...oo.&#x  | 0  0  0  1  1  0 |  *  *   *  *  *  *   *  *  *  * 100   *   *  *  *  * |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   1  1  0  0  0   1  0  0  0  0  0 |  0  0  1  0  0  1  1  0  0  0 0 0
...o.o5...o.o ...o.o5...o.o&#x  | 0  0  0  1  0  1 |  *  *   *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *   * 100   *  *  *  * |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  1  1  1   1  0  0  0  0  0 |  0  0  1  0  0  0  1  1  1  0 0 0
....oo5....oo ....oo5....oo&#x  | 0  0  0  0  1  1 |  *  *   *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *   *   * 100  *  *  * |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   1  1  1  0  0  0 |  0  0  1  0  0  0  1  0  0  1 0 0
.....x ...... ...... ......     | 0  0  0  0  0  2 |  *  *   *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *   *   *   * 50  *  * |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  1  0  0   0  1  0  1  1  1 |  0  0  0  0  0  0  1  1  0  1 1 1
...... ...... .....x ......     | 0  0  0  0  0  2 |  *  *   *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *   *   *   *  * 25  * |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  2  0  2  0 |  0  0  1  0  0  0  0  0  0  2 1 0
...... ...... ...... .....x     | 0  0  0  0  0  2 |  *  *   *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *   *   *   *  *  * 25 |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  2   0  0  0  0  0  2 |  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  2  1  0 0 1
--------------------------------+------------------+------------------------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------------------------
o.x... ...... ...... ......&#x  | 1  0  2  0  0  0 |  2  0   0  0  1  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 | 25  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  2  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
...... ...... ...... o.x...&#x  | 1  0  2  0  0  0 |  2  0   0  0  0  1   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  * 50 *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  1  1  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
...... ...... .x....5.o....     | 0  5  0  0  0  0 |  0  5   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  *  * 5  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  2  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
...... ...... .xo... ......&#x  | 0  2  1  0  0  0 |  0  1   2  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  *  * * 50  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  1  1  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
...... ...... ...... .ox...&#x  | 0  1  2  0  0  0 |  0  0   2  0  0  1   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  *  * *  * 50  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  1  0  1  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
...... .o.x.. ...... ......&#x  | 0  1  0  2  0  0 |  0  0   0  2  0  0   0  0  0  1   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  *  * *  *  * 25   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  0  2  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
.ooo..5.ooo.. .ooo..5.ooo..&#x  | 0  1  1  1  0  0 |  0  0   1  1  0  0   1  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  * 100  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  0  1  1  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
..x... ...... ...... ..x...     | 0  0  4  0  0  0 |  0  0   0  0  2  2   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   * 25  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  1  0  0  0  1  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
..xx.. ...... ...... ......&#x  | 0  0  2  2  0  0 |  0  0   0  0  1  0   2  0  1  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  * 50  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  0  0  0  1  1  0  0  0  0 0 0
...... ...... ...... ..xo..&#x  | 0  0  2  1  0  0 |  0  0   0  0  0  1   2  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  * 50  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  0  0  1  1  0  0  0  0  0 0 0
..x.o. ...... ...... ......&#x  | 0  0  2  0  1  0 |  0  0   0  0  1  0   0  2  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  * 25   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  0  0  0  0  2  0  0  0  0 0 0
..ooo.5..ooo. ..ooo.5..ooo.&#x  | 0  0  1  1  1  0 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   1  1  0  0   1   0   0  0  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  * 100  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  0  1  0  0  1  0  0  0  0 0 0
...xo. ...... ...... ......&#x  | 0  0  0  2  1  0 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  1  0   2   0   0  0  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   * 50  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  0  0  0  0  1  1  0  0  0 0 0
...x.x ...... ...... ......&#x  | 0  0  0  2  0  2 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  1  0   0   2   0  1  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  * 50  *  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  0  0  0  0  0  1  1  0  0 0 0
...... ...x.o ...... ......&#x  | 0  0  0  2  0  1 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  1   0   2   0  0  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  * 50  *   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  0  1  0  0  0  0  0  1  0 0 0
...... ...... ...... ...o.x&#x  | 0  0  0  1  0  2 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   2   0  0  0  1 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  * 50   *  *  *  *  *  * |  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  1  1  0 0 0
...ooo5...ooo ...ooo5...ooo&#x  | 0  0  0  1  1  1 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   1   1   1  0  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  * 100  *  *  *  *  * |  0  0  1  0  0  0  1  0  0  0 0 0
....ox ...... ...... ......&#x  | 0  0  0  0  1  2 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   2  1  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   * 50  *  *  *  * |  0  0  0  0  0  0  1  0  0  1 0 0
...... ...... ....ox ......&#x  | 0  0  0  0  1  2 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   2  0  1  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  * 50  *  *  * |  0  0  1  0  0  0  0  0  0  1 0 0
.....x5.....o ...... ......     | 0  0  0  0  0  5 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  5  0  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  * 10  *  * |  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 1 1
.....x ...... .....x ......     | 0  0  0  0  0  4 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  2  2  0 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  * 25  * |  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  1 1 0
.....x ...... ...... .....x     | 0  0  0  0  0  4 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  2  0  2 |  *  * *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  *   *  *  *  *  * 25 |  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  1  0  0 0 1
o.x... ...... ...... o.x...&#x  | 1  0  4  0  0  0 |  4  0   0  0  2  2   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  2  2 0  0  0  0   0  1  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 | 25  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * * * squippy
...... ...... oxo...5oox...&#zx | 1  5  5  0  0  0 |  5  5  10  0  0  5   0  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  0  5 1  5  5  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  * 10  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * * * gyepip
...... .ofxfo .xofox ......&#xt | 0  2  2  4  2  2 |  0  1   4  4  0  0   4  2  0  2   4   4   4  0  1  0 |  0  0 0  2  0  2   4  0  0  0  0   4  0  0  2  0   4  0  2  0  0  0 |  *  * 25  *  *  *  *  *  *  * * * ike
...... ...... ...... .oxo..&#x  | 0  1  2  1  0  0 |  0  0   2  1  0  1   2  0  0  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  0  0 0  0  1  0   2  0  0  1  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  *  *  * 50  *  *  *  *  *  * * * tet
..xx.. ...... ...... ..xo..&#x  | 0  0  4  2  0  0 |  0  0   0  0  2  2   4  0  1  0   0   0   0  0  0  0 |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  1  2  2  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  *  *  *  * 25  *  *  *  *  * * * trip
..xxo. ...... ...... ......&#x  | 0  0  2  2  1  0 |  0  0   0  0  1  0   2  2  1  0   2   0   0  0  0  0 |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  1  0  1   2  1  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  *  *  *  *  * 50  *  *  *  * * * squippy
...xox ...... ...... ......&#x  | 0  0  0  2  1  2 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  1  0   2   2   2  1  0  0 |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  1  1  0  0   2  1  0  0  0  0 |  *  *  *  *  *  * 50  *  *  * * * squippy
...x.x ...... ...... ...o.x&#x  | 0  0  0  2  0  4 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  1  0   0   4   0  2  0  2 |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  2  0  2   0  0  0  0  0  1 |  *  *  *  *  *  *  * 25  *  * * * trip
...... ...x.o ...... ...o.x&#x  | 0  0  0  2  0  2 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  1   0   4   0  0  0  1 |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  2  2   0  0  0  0  0  0 |  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * 25  * * * tet
....ox ...... ....ox ......&#x  | 0  0  0  0  1  4 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   4  2  2  0 |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  2  2  0  1  0 |  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * 25 * * squippy
.....x5.....o .....x ......     | 0  0  0  0  0 10 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   0 10  5  0 |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  2  5  0 |  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * 5 * pip
.....x5.....o ...... .....x     | 0  0  0  0  0 10 |  0  0   0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0   0   0   0 10  0  5 |  0  0 0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  0  0   0  0  0  2  0  5 |  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * * 5 pip

Thus in total we get as cell list:

10 gyepips (J11)
25 ikes
5+5 = 10 pips
25+50+50+25 = 150 squippies (J1)
50+25 = 75 tets
25+25 = 50 trips

--- rk
Klitzing
Pentonian

Return to CRF Polytopes