Teleportation and The Quantum of Beyond Material

If you don't know where to post something, put it here and an administrator or moderator will move it to the right place.

Teleportation and The Quantum of Beyond Material

Postby VishnuXXX » Mon May 17, 2004 5:45 pm

Sorry for the language, i am not good at al, but thankc to the translator at another topic. ( I am the bad translator program itself)

When I read Quantum Teleportation, I think we can do it to the human Body.
And this is use for Beyond or Heaven Body too. It will explain the soul.
Well our Body is from two. One is Soul (Beyond body that become energy), and Two the Physical Body.

If we wanna proove it, we need to try fusion the Human Body.
Like in Quantum Leap Film in America.

So the Atheis man or woman will believe the existence of GOD.
If there no GOD, there still Beyond Human that control the BEyond Body to teleport and go inside human body. Explain Incarnation, ghost, and another unbelieveble things.

And When I read the Hole Teleportation. The teleportation that use zero space, the border of space. I think it's imposible, coz space is space.
Space is vaccum, space is the nothingness, and space is ether itself that can't change and cannot terminate. Try to terminate the nothingness.
Are You think your body will petrified because the absent of space?

If space/vaccum or ether absent, so all particle absent too.
You will not live again.

So is there people make Quantum Theory of Beyond Material?
I think it just theory, coz we never see beyond material.

Is there another space or dimension beside our dimension?
I think The Nothingness or space make another dimension in dimension.

If you wanna make 4th dimension world, you will make the nothingness first to make your world.

So the 3S itself the Fundamental World.

Sorry for language, I try use Indonesian in English. And my way of thinking and writing is very confuse people who's BRAIN RAM under 200(IQ). The unsytematically way of think is the best way of me to find a new things.
Black Hole Worm Hole & White Hole
For Go to another Universe.
And For Back to our Universe.
The way we appear at the life star.
VishnuXXX
Mononian

Postby RQ » Tue May 25, 2004 1:20 pm

The only ghost story I know is the one about the house of Ann, or some house with a woman in a black dress. The explanation is an optical illusion and people seeing stuff, not really ghosts. There's still some pretty unexplained phenoma on the stuff, but I don't know how this relates to the 4th dimension.
RQ
Tetronian

Return to Where Should I Post This?