A new Particle System for 4D.

Ideas about how a world with more than three spatial dimensions would work - what laws of physics would be needed, how things would be built, how people would do things and so on.

Rob

Postby Russ1953 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:02 pm

You da man. I respect anyone who can do the math, whether accurate or not. To be able to provide the math for your hypothesis is alright with me. I'd like to aquire that capability, But I'll stick to trying to fathom the basics and every once in a while try to relate to the best of my ability what I do understand and believe, correct or not. Its just cool to know the passion generated by the work being discussed here does have an effect. Many of the threads here are very, very enlightening. Everyone, please keep up the great work. Seeing so many aspects depicted here does inspire! It adds to my wonderment knowing every day someones post and most of them are so thouroughly thought out that depiction is relatively quite easy to understand. It's like reading popular science and someones asking the questions you would've ask yourself. Thats what makes it cool.
Russ1953
Dionian

Previous

Return to Higher Spatial Dimensions