Is there are something that is not discoved about 4d

Ideas about how a world with more than three spatial dimensions would work - what laws of physics would be needed, how things would be built, how people would do things and so on.

Postby arsenic » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:00 pm

Please tell me
I really want to know

May be I can solve that problem because I have researched about it since I was 8 years old and now I have discoved alot of information about 4d such as:

1 - how to slice tesseract in to infinity cubes
2 - What 4d nature will look like
3 - opaqued tesserect
4 - what will 4d container will look like
arsenic
Dionian

Postby alkaline » Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:15 pm

there are plenty of things we don't know about the fourth dimension. We don't know what can even exist in the fourth dimension. Polyhedron Dude has done a lot of work on polychora, so he knows a lot about what shapes can exist in the fourth dimension. Other than shapes, we know a few more geometrical things, but we know nothing about possible chemistry or biology or anything like that yet.
alkaline
Founder

Postby RQ » Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:46 am

You should check out the forum that says Geometry. I think you'll find plenty of stuff there. there are two possibilities for a 4th dimension. We could either have it as an extension of ourselves, or it could be a paralel universe. Since it is obvious that we have a 2D incorporated in ourselves, we don't know whether we are incorporated in 4D. I wouldn't be surprised if there were bionians, tetronians, and even unioninas in those parallel universes, but I would be surprised if they passed me on the street. :lol:
RQ
Tetronian

Return to Higher Spatial Dimensions