4D technology can produce infinity resouce for every human

Ideas about how a world with more than three spatial dimensions would work - what laws of physics would be needed, how things would be built, how people would do things and so on.

Postby batmanmg » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:13 pm

900? what? if the 3d object is in front of the 2d person, they'll be able to see it. just not all of it. only a 2d slice. so what are you getting at?
batmanmg
Trionian

Golden conductivity

Postby Russ1953 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:37 pm

Gold is the metal of choice for micro circuitry and to collect solar energy. It's been said to be the ultimate material in protecting atmospheres for planets loosing theirs. It is also used for protection from destructive gamma radiation on delicate instruments. The connectors on most computer cards are coated with gold. In a gaseous state it has the ability to enhance accelerators in prolonging the life in measuring quarks. As a pathway no amp or voltage is lost when it is the stream pathway in micro-curcuitry. It just cant handle high temperatures without being fused with titanium alloys. It is more than coincidental that lead (dead uranium) is dense enough to stop radiation. Fun stuff.
Russ1953
Dionian

Old thread or not.

Postby Russ1953 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:41 pm

Some of us were not here when past theories were disscussed. I have found many astonishing observations here. Please keep up the great perponderences past and present. For those of us new here it is cool to know what topics have been hammered out. The myriad of technic and insights is what makes this site fun to read. A wealth of information and creativity is whats draws most of us here. Down right cool!
Russ1953
Dionian

Postby Apeironian » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:33 pm

4d gold would be made of 4d atoms.
Apeironian
Dionian

Postby papernuke » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:19 am

Whats your point? oh and nice reviving.. :roll:
"Civilization is a race between education and catastrophe."
-H.G. Wells
papernuke
Tetronian

Re: 4D technology can produce infinity resouce for every human

Postby Kalabu » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:55 am

Hi everyone. I have met the creator being and I tell you that tetramatter farming the alien way is wrong. Now tetramatter is an product called tetramatter or deridium. This diridium is created by mitosis of your brain cells. Now these individuals or brain cells (building blocks) are then recycled into matter using a controlled symbiosis injection into a space with combination of these building blocks. The more strength the internal mind has (torture) the better for the aliens, because it re-distorts out as an external brain or building blocks that are more capable with controlled symbiosis. Do you know what happens when you are all asleep - did you watch TV last night or did you fly around the sun a 100 times and that's the only memories they left in your head. Anyway as a builder of starships using bacterial (nano-bot (mind)) external mind ship building methods there are much better ways. When you flush the essence that remains of what you have eaten down the toilet an insurector brain, an recycle expolsion system and a an astrol/physical injection system would be a whole lot better then wanting to short circuit the grand beings (or God) brain by polluting with rubbish.
Kalabu
Mononian

Re:

Postby Keiji » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:28 pm

papernuke wrote:Whats your point? oh and nice reviving.. :roll:

WHS
Keiji
Administrator

Postby papernuke » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:06 pm

Kalabu wrote:Hi everyone. I have met the creator being and I tell you that tetramatter farming the alien way is wrong.

who is the "creator being" that you're talking about?
Now tetramatter is an product called tetramatter or deridium. This diridium is created by mitosis of your brain cells.

how so..?

Do you know what happens when you are all asleep - did you watch TV last night or did you fly around the sun a 100 times and that's the only memories they left in your head.

someone could easily tell that you don't do supernatural things in your sleep by simply watching you lie there (while you sleep).
Anyway as a builder of starships using bacterial (nano-bot (mind)) external mind ship building methods there are much better ways.

how can a starship be made with your mind? you mean in your dreams? or like thinking it up?
and you create ships..?
Where did you get all this?

Hayate wrote: WHS

what does that mean?
"Civilization is a race between education and catastrophe."
-H.G. Wells
papernuke
Tetronian

Postby Keiji » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:09 pm

Keiji
Administrator

Postby monaroman » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:34 am

getting back on topic.

dunno if any one has said this, but a tesseract of gold is nothing to us. scale down to 3d-2d. you shove a cube of gold straight through flatland in front of fred. the most fred can do is hack it to pieces with an axe. in otherwords, all we could do is cut a tesseract in half. even though we could cut to slices, which makes a chunk of gold floating in mid-air. we could try and pull it out fully into realm space, but we haven't cut all of the pieces attached to it away, because you need to be able to cut away *tetra up* and *tetra down* (for want of better word)
monaroman
Mononian

Postby Keiji » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:56 am

Assuming firstly that you /can/ actually interact with other intersecting dimensions (my hypothesis is that if you stick something through a lower dimension, they won't notice it at all anyway because their dimension is infinitely thin), you could probably manage to force pieces of it loose with, as you said, an axe or similar, but you'd never be able to get all of it. As soon as the tesseract moved in 4D though, it'd replace the cube instantly.

However, the tesseract would be moving constantly in 4D, due to its own temperature, unless it was at absolute zero (which is impossible) - therefore you really would have a neverending source of gold.
Keiji
Administrator

Postby monaroman » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:24 am

i dont think that you could get any of it off unless you were super strong and you just broke off the pieces that were tetra up of tetra down of you.
monaroman
Mononian

Postby kingmaz » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:05 am

One could imagine this situation another way.

Let's say that we have the three established dimensions and in my own mind there are another three virtual dimensions. In my mind I can imagine as much gold as I like, but not an infinite amount. However, gold in my own mind is worthless in the established realm.

Clearly this individualistic and virtual hexaspace is not the same as the global (glomal surely?) tetraspace considered in the thread, but the analogy is much the same isn't it?
kingmaz
Dionian

Previous

Return to Higher Spatial Dimensions