Toratope Music Videos

Discussion of shapes with curves and holes in various dimensions.

Toratope Music Videos

Postby ICN5D » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:53 am

All right, I've finally made a music video of the torisphere and spheritorus. I'm just getting in a little practice until I start on the good ones.

Donut Blossom
It is by will alone, I set my donuts in motion
ICN5D
Pentonian

Re: Toratope Music Videos

Postby ICN5D » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:59 pm

Finally, just uploaded the second one. And, no, it did not take me 7 months to make it. I got 70% done, wasn't happy with it, then procrastinated badly. When I did work on it, I experimented a lot, trying new techniques. I found a much faster way to make animations, and played with wrapping an image over the isosurface. I wanted to wrap code over ditorus, but it wasn't coming out well in the 'minor pair' configuration (((II)I)) . I also played with public domain images for backgrounds, if not getting ideas from them. And, this will probably be the only time I ever use unedited public domain pics, since I can do better than that with some photoshop skills. All in time.

I also did a lot of research on cryptocurrency, and non-fungible tokens on the ethereum blockchain. I seem to be finding myself in the right place, at the right time, with the right product. I made an account on OpenSea, calling myself " NiftyDonut " (nothing yet). I want to make some trippy, intense mini music videos with songs that have the right licensing, which is definitely not epidemic sound. They said no to NFT art, which means they will hand over the success to someone else. Fine by me!

Donuts Not Found
It is by will alone, I set my donuts in motion
ICN5D
Pentonian

Return to Toratopes