Nit regiment

Discussion of tapertopes, uniform polytopes, and other shapes with flat hypercells.

Nit regiment

Postby Mecejide » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:56 pm

According to Hendrondude's polyteron list, the nit regiment members that have shiddips have 80 of them, but I'm pretty sure they only have 40. This is because the shiddips are hemifacets.
Mecejide
Trionian

Re: Nit regiment

Postby username5243 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:02 am

Hmm, you'd appear to be right. I just chedked Klitzing's site and both nit and shiddip appear to have the same circumradius.

his would also make sense when considering the fact that there's suppose to be a compound in the nit regiment called Docab. It's listed as having 40 ohopes, 80 tisdips, and 80 shiddips. However, I'm fairly sure it's supposed to be a compound of 10 square/oho duoprisms. If there were 40 shiddips, it would make sense - the square/oho duoprism (which I've named "squoho") should have 4 ohopes, 8 tisdips, and 4 shiddips.
username5243
Trionian

Re: Nit regiment

Postby Mecejide » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:24 am

Another thing: according to Hedrondude's polyteron site as well as his polyteron list, the hosiap regiment contains 5 scaliforms. However, I'm pretty sure that there are actually 10. The ones I think Hedrondude missed are the blend of 6 radahs, the blend of 6 rinahs, the blend of 6 hits, the blend of 3 radahs and 3 rinahs, and the blend of 3 hins, 3 hans, and 3 hits.
Edit: the last one is definitely fissary. I'm not sure about the others.
Edit 2: the blend of 3 radahs and 3 rinahs doesn't work.
Mecejide
Trionian

Return to Other Polytopes