The Purpose of Life

Discussions about the possibility of consciousness, free will, spirits, deities, religions and so on, and how these might interact with time travel, the Big Bang, many worlds and so on.

The Purpose of Life

Postby ICN5D » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:57 am

Well, I think I got it all figured out now. The ancient Greeks believed that before you were born, you chose every aspect of your life. You chose who your parents were, where you were born, who your friends were going to be. You chose the problems in the world, the problems in your life. And you also chose what you were going to be good at. Your superpowers, which come strangely close to your zodiac sign. There's something about that.

You chose these things on one condition: that you had to forget all of it. You are born blindly into a world of stunning complexity, with all of these things going on. The purpose of this life is to rediscover those choices and powers. Are we not content doing what we love? As if born to them? Hmm. There's something about that.
It is by will alone, I set my donuts in motion
ICN5D
Pentonian

Re: The Purpose of Life

Postby anderscolingustafson » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:23 pm

So is this what you believe happens before you were born ICN5D?

Sometimes I think that before I was born I made these choices and that after I die I will make them again.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
anderscolingustafson
Tetronian

Postby ICN5D » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Well, that's only part of it!

I believe that before I made those choices, I was a giant cloud of energy that flew through the universe, just like everyone else. I was much, much bigger than the earth, and even the solar system. I knew everything there was to know about everything, because I was an energy field quantum entangled with the universe. Everything just made sense in some indescribable way, like a strange, continuous deja-vu. I was unbounded by time, I could perceive any timescale I wanted. This is my spirit form, and will be again after my life cycle on this world. In this form, there is no color or solid objects. There is no hot or cold, only faster or slower agitation. All matter clumps are in fact opaque, I could see right through any object or heat source. I could see right into the heart of a supernova if I wanted. The stars are clustered like camp fires scattered throughout out a chilly night. All the cool things were happening close to the camp fires. Really close.

So, I traveled around, observing many different worlds. I guess I came to this one, and observed it for some time. I watched this tiny "blue marble" zip around the tiny heat source, crazy fast. Then, as I got closer, I slowed time down, so I could see what was going on down here. The clouds turned from a white blur into clumps that swirled around. Then, I began to notice something on the dark side. There were glittering lights, actually several patches of orange lights all around. Like some sort of fluorescent slime mold that glowed in the dark. In the day, it was just this unremarkable, plain gray patch.

Then, I slowed time down even more, and got even closer. I was really curious about the glowing patches. As I got closer, I started to notice the gray patches were very thin and widespread. I noticed that there were tall, rectangular crystals growing out of the ground, thicker in the middle of the patches. Between the crystals were these complex networks of tendrils, that interlaced everything together. Some tendrils stretched out very far, to other crystalline patches. Some came off the ground and curved their way around into other tendrils. I noticed something moving on the tendrils, but I couldn't make it out. It was like some substance was flowing along them, like a river. This substance even glowed in the dark as well. Sometimes, it stopped completely in the thickest parts. That didn't seem healthy to me, if this was some sort of life form. There would always be these extra glittering lights at the choke points. I always wondered what was going on down there.

Then, at some timescale, I was able to make out what the flowing rivers were. They were these little crystalline structures themselves, that could move around. Maybe these were the life forms? They seemed to travel around, foraging for food at these random places. They would get hungry, stop for a few moments, then start going again. But, they seemed to have their own homes. They never ate at their homes, and most slept outside. That seemed kind of strange to me. Why would they have a cave shelter, if they never went inside it? Plus, during the day, almost all of them went to other places and slept around. Why did they travel so far, only to slumber far away from the comforts of their homes? That didn't make any sense at all.

It was only when I slowed time down really really far, that I figured out what was going on. The crystal life forms were actually inhabited by even tinier things. They moved in an even slower, more random way. These strange little things were not gray or crystalline, nor did they glow in the dark. It was THEM that lived in the cave structures, and moved around during the day. Maybe they were the shepherds of the crystalline beings? But, they probably just used them like tools, an extension of themselves, since the little squishy beings moved so slow, and their crystalline slime molds were so large. The little squishy beings were giant self-replicating molecular forms. At that moment, I think I decided to become one. I wanted to condense my energy into one of those tiny little beings, and live one of their lives. It was gong to be really really short, but I wouldn't know the difference anyway. I was probably going to see about 80 or so orbits around the central heat source. That was all, not even a thousand. Compared to the blue marble world that was there for 4,600 million orbits, it was an instant poof of perception at that level.

I chose to become one on a small peninsula, next to one of the oceans of water. It was a warm place, with nice weather year round. The technology level was just starting to revolutionize in a novel way, with use of small computation devices. This time frame was also before any of the beings had gone to other worlds like their own. So, it was an intermediate time, kind of boring in a ways. But, who knows what future I chose. Or, what I was going to accomplish. I know I chose some good attributes, but with a price. A mind that can think so much comes with side effects! I have to remain aware of this, and use its powers for good. Some of the abilities I gave myself annoy the crap out of me, but I'm learning how to use them properly. It got better once I discovered higher dimensional geometry. It seems to be a perfect place for my mind to explore, rather than what than what the US government is doing that their not telling us.

So, that's what I have figured out so far. Some of my dreams are strangely close to the higher perception level in the cloud-form. Being a cuspid of Capricorn-Aquarius gives me a power of vision, and I can see very far outside the normal thinking box. I also can manifest reality with my thoughts. It's very random and unpredictable, but it does work. I have to be careful what I think about. I'm okay with 3 or 4 times as coincidence. But, 10 or more is something strange going on. It's never predictable, though. I have tried to win the lottery by seeding the energy plane with thoughts. It hasn't worked out yet. Oh, well. But, I did achieve some things. It's always to do with people interaction. I think they can feel positive energy emanating from me, in some strange way. We live in an age where we have lost touch with our spirituality, but embraced technology. The ancients were far more in touch with the spirit realm, but lacked technology, as far as our recorded history goes. I believe an ultimate goal is that of high tech meets high spirituality. We could be tech-wise enough to explore some of those beliefs, and perhaps even prove some of it. Who knows.
ICN5D
Pentonian

Postby anderscolingustafson » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Do you believe you visited any other worlds before settling on Earth ICN5D?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
anderscolingustafson
Tetronian

Postby ICN5D » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Most likely
ICN5D
Pentonian

Return to Consciousness