Is god in 4D?

Discussions about the possibility of consciousness, free will, spirits, deities, religions and so on, and how these might interact with time travel, the Big Bang, many worlds and so on.

Is there a god? is he 4D?

No, there is no god
38%
Yes, there is a god, but he is 3D
3%
Yes there is a god, and he is 4D
21%
Maybe
38%

Total votes : 34

Postby gerren » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:47 am

Well I think that they may have used the word "world", so that would qualify as the word universe for a person living before the 10th century BCE. I know that theyre bound to this universe because they supposedly resided on Mount Olympus, which is of this universe.

Btw, you really should learn what a dimension is if you're going to stay at this forum.

Well im sorry if i may have used it in the wrong context or equated the word with this universe, but I dont bust my ass to make other people happy---as long as they understand the concepts im trying to get across. btw, wtf are you going to do about it?
gerren
Trionian

Postby PWrong » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:03 am

I know that theyre bound to this universe because they supposedly resided on Mount Olympus, which is of this universe.

So the Greeks were wrong about where Zeus lived. Doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

Well im sorry if i may have used it in the wrong context or equated the word with this universe, but I dont bust my ass to make other people happy

It's really not that difficult. Just read Alkaline's site and you'll have enough background to talk to us on all the forums, not just the religion one. You might find it interesting.
PWrong
Pentonian

Postby gerren » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:09 am

i actually found it very interesting. I didnt read all that much into it because i havnt taken much besides earth science and a little bit of physics and biology.

Quote:
I know that theyre bound to this universe because they supposedly resided on Mount Olympus, which is of this universe.

So the Greeks were wrong about where Zeus lived. Doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

Well then, tell me, if they were able to pinpoint his location where he resided for all of eternity except for when he fornicated with women of earth, then wouldnt we be able to get him on satellite??? or better yet, doesnt that still mean that he exists in this universe?

Also, go to off topic and tell me what you think about the 9/11 conspiracy deal. i would like to hear opinions from outside of the US where even the dumbest of the dumb are able to rule 300,000,000 people. Do you think Bush is an idiot?
gerren
Trionian

Postby jbronson » Thu May 10, 2007 10:39 pm

What if jesus was an alien and the ancient people looked at the alien ( who was disguised as a person) and seen that he had powers to come back from the dead and part water and all that??? Maybe the ancient peeps formed a "religion" around it.
I think it sounds quite beleivable.
How could you say you hear everything I say?... If your hearing only resides upon your knowledge. --Myself
jbronson
Dionian

Postby moonlord » Fri May 11, 2007 6:46 pm

Do not confuse religion and belief. Religion is a means of control, made up by those who could think-outside-the-box to temper the rising mankind. Belief, on the other hand, is every individual's way to define their ideals. It is true that religion can influence belief and I agree that it oftenly does so, but consider that many scientists/philosophers (of the past and present) believe in their God.

Religiously, there is a God, there is a Jesus, there is an Allah and a Buddha. But a man that believes in a greater entity and is capable of logical reasoning will admit it is incorrect to say "there is God but not an Allah", since there represent the same entity. All the rituals that are created by mankind are in no way related to every one's God.

For example, I am born christian, but do not believe in a God that plays Sims with us. I define my God as being the Universe itself. This way, God is the answer to the question of "Why are there laws of physics?". God is the one who takes care about this. One of the consequences of this is that we are part of God, and therefore there is no supernatural ethereal entity watching upon us.
"God does not play dice." -- Albert Einstein, early 1900's.
"Not only does God play dice, but... he sometimes throws them where we cannot see them." -- Stephen Hawking, late 1900's.
moonlord
Tetronian

Postby PWrong » Sat May 12, 2007 10:08 am

What if jesus was an alien and the ancient people looked at the alien ( who was disguised as a person) and seen that he had powers to come back from the dead and part water and all that??? Maybe the ancient peeps formed a "religion" around it.
I think it sounds quite beleivable.

More plausible than him being the son of god perhaps. However it's more likely that either he tricked people, or that Paul made the whole thing up.

But a man that believes in a greater entity and is capable of logical reasoning will admit it is incorrect to say "there is God but not an Allah", since there represent the same entity.

I think Allah is just the Arabic word for God. Arabic christians say Allah, and english speaking muslims say God.

For example, I am born christian, but do not believe in a God that plays Sims with us. I define my God as being the Universe itself. This way, God is the answer to the question of "Why are there laws of physics?". God is the one who takes care about this.

This kind of belief is called deism or pantheism, and it's directly opposed to christianity. You might call yourself a christian, but most real christians would agree that you're a heathen and that you're going to hell. I'll see you there :P.
PWrong
Pentonian

Postby moonlord » Sat May 12, 2007 3:59 pm

Grab a front seat *lol*
"God does not play dice." -- Albert Einstein, early 1900's.
"Not only does God play dice, but... he sometimes throws them where we cannot see them." -- Stephen Hawking, late 1900's.
moonlord
Tetronian

Postby houserichichi » Sun May 13, 2007 2:39 am

Entertaining the idea that Jesus was a real guy to begin with and that he descended in a spacecraft from another planet to play with our minds, would that really make him a god or the son of one? Would that be stretching the definition of god? I think it sounds believable that he was an alien so much as I believe that aliens come down to earth from time to time to probe people. It COULD happen but I haven't seen any concrete evidence.

Honestly though, the truth is that I find alien Jesus to be a whole lot more believable than the one from the bible only because we've seen hints of planets (not yet intelligent life) which could one day house alien civilizations. I've yet to see a glimmer in the way of heaven. But that's just me...
houserichichi
Tetronian

Postby lobster » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:28 am

:) Without experience and knowledge, it is difficult to fathom any spiritual understanding.

The experience of something more, changes the ignorance of religious belief and the empty logic of ateists into a realisation of the maxim 'know theyself'.

This inner process enables the individual to be aware of a force, matrix or higher dimensional operation, that is unique, surpasses paradox and yet is perfectly mundane.

Knowledge in such a condition means that existence (as in theism) and non-existence (as in Buddhism or Jainism) are fathomed, if sufficient depth is reached.

:D
Open Source Time Travel
Tmxxine
lobster
Mononian

Re: Is god in 4D?

Postby wehavemoreltd » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:33 pm

if you havent seen 4d how can you ask such a question? you cant talk about something you dont know, stop talking about buddy , please leave him alone
wehavemoreltd
Mononian

Postby Shogun » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:49 pm

I'm not religious at all, but as far as I'm concerned the quintessence of the monotheistic Judeo-Christian God is omnipotence. A part of being omnipotent is the quality of not being limited by anything; if things such as dimensions "bind" you to the spacetime continuum, then you are not a master of them, hence you are not master of everything, hence you are not an omnipotent "God".
Shogun
Nullonian

Postby TheBetterGamer » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:23 am

I think God can show us the way to lower and higher dimensions so we can see what it's like.
TheBetterGamer
Mononian

Postby PWrong » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:28 am

What makes you think that?
PWrong
Pentonian

Postby TheBetterGamer » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:46 am

ONe more thing:

God technically is in 4d since only 4d people can make 3d objects with lines and etc.

ON TOPIC: Well now that think about it, he probably can't.
TheBetterGamer
Mononian

Postby Sideshow » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:42 pm

TheBetterGamer wrote:ONe more thing:

God technically is in 4d since only 4d people can make 3d objects with lines and etc.

ON TOPIC: Well now that think about it, he probably can't.

As far as trolls go, you're pretty bad at it. I'm saying this here, but consider this a response to all the other threads as well.
Sideshow
Dionian

Postby Keiji » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:27 am

I had a good mind to ban this guy the moment I saw him, but I'm refraining from doing that until he does something ridiculous.
Keiji
Administrator

Postby holomanga » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:07 pm

If god existed, he would be 10-D. Becuase strings vibrating in 10 dimensions make universes, just like God does (if he does exist)
holomanga
Dionian

Postby anderscolingustafson » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 pm

I don't believe in a god as it would seem pointless to have a god when everything in the universe could take place naturally. I would like to point out however that if there is a god it may not be like in the monotheistic beliefs of one god but instead the polytheistic ideas of multiple gods with each doing a separate task.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
anderscolingustafson
Tetronian

Postby wendy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:33 am

No

God made us in his image, so if he were 4d, so would we.
The dream you dream alone is only a dream
the dream we dream together is reality.

\ ( \(\LaTeX\ \) \ ) [no spaces] at https://greasyfork.org/en/users/188714-wendy-krieger
wendy
Pentonian

Postby Keiji » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:56 pm

wendy wrote:God made us in his image, so if he were 4d, so would we.

Even though I am not a Christian I fully agree with this post. :nod:
Keiji
Administrator

Postby darthbeppo » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:47 am

haha, I wrote my persuasive essay for English on God as a hyperdimensional being. My teacher couldn't make any sense out of it. Until now, I didn't know this opinion existed on the internet. doesn't surprise me. Perhaps our God created our universe and there's a whole race of Gods each with their own universe.
darthbeppo
Mononian

Postby PWrong » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 am

Perhaps our God created our universe and there's a whole race of Gods each with their own universe.

Apparently Mormons believe something like this. If you're a good Mormon you get to become a God of your own planet after you die.
PWrong
Pentonian

Postby anderscolingustafson » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:40 am

A being would have to have at least one dimension more than we do to be a god to us as that would be necessary for it to see everything and to have the ability to manipulate anything in the universe. So if god exist it would need to be 4d or it would not be a god. Also it would be easier for something to be a god if it were an entire civilization rather than just one individual. I still don't think that god exist though.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
anderscolingustafson
Tetronian

Postby Keiji » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Actually that's not the case at all.

Certainly, a 4D being would appear godlike to us, because (assuming interdimensional interactivity actually works*) it being four-dimensional would make it all-seeing and all-powerful... though not necessarily all-knowing.

*it doesn't actually work, due to thinness

However, a god is not required to have a physical, spatial presence - a god would not have to be dimensional at all. In fact if you go beyond merely taking things at face value the idea of gods becomes much more philosophical than anything else. So it's a moot point in the first place.
Keiji
Administrator

Postby PWrong » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:54 am

Certainly, a 4D being would appear godlike to us, because (assuming interdimensional interactivity actually works*) it being four-dimensional would make it all-seeing and all-powerful

Not if he was small or far away. The plane determined by the centres of the Sun, Jupiter and Pluto is a two dimensional space, yet I can't see all of it or reach all of it.
PWrong
Pentonian

Postby Nasser » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:06 pm

I believe in GOD
I believe also that our planet is perfectly made so there is must who desgined this world and bring it out from nothing
everything thing around us is a miracle
I believe also that there is only one GOD and he must be one
the GOD who send moses, jesus and Mohammed to us and all the other messengers
Nasser
Mononian

Postby rr6 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:36 pm

It depends on how we define God.

If "U"niverse Universe = God then I'm cool with that.

Humans have a unique ability to conceptually--- mind/intellect ---place ourselves outside of conceptually finite Universe, and look back in upon that finite Universe, as if we are a God(es) outside of the finite Universe, holding the finite Universe in our hands.

I believe we live in a finite Universe aka occupied space.

Outside of that occupied space is macro-micro infinite, non-occupied space.

I believe quasi-physical gravity is an ultra-micro--- ergo ultra thin ---membrane that is also outside of but connected a part of our finite Universe of occupied space.

Some may feel God includes ideas of metaphysical mind/intellect which is also beyond the physical and quasi-physical space and non-occupied space. In this sense God/Great Mama is inherent, apriori 3-ness set;

0) mind/intellect finite set

1) non-occupied infinite space

2) occupied finite space

R6
Our conscious existence as reality, along with the conscious comprehension of the existence of a greater finite physical/energetic Universe as reality, is the greatest illusion of reality via those conscious experiences and the associated dreams and recalling of those experiences.
rr6
Dionian

No~We~U~~I

Postby rr6 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:50 pm

No-verse---non-occupied space

....outer membrane-verse.....
<V^v^>~~We-verse~~<^v^V>...OoO

vvv~~U-verse~~vvv...otherness

>>I-verse<<......individualistic entity integrity

^^^~~U-verse~~^^^...otherness

V^v^~~ We-verse~~^v^V....OoO
...outer membrane-verse....

No-verse---non-occupied space

R6
Our conscious existence as reality, along with the conscious comprehension of the existence of a greater finite physical/energetic Universe as reality, is the greatest illusion of reality via those conscious experiences and the associated dreams and recalling of those experiences.
rr6
Dionian

Postby raindog » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:47 am

As an agnostic, the jury is still out on that question for me. But lets assume that a "supreme" consciousness does exist. Could dimensions just be different manifestations of this consciousness? So in this interpretation, "god" would be 4-D, as well as, every other dimension. Maybe our 3 dimensional, physical universe is just a dualistic, fragmented manifestation of "one".
raindog
Mononian

Postby ubersketch » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:57 am

4D guy wrote:I had this thought that god (if he exist) could be a 4D being. i've written this before in an other topic, so maybe it sounds familiar. iv'e made a pol to see how many agree with my theory, i have voted too.

If anything, I think god would be 0d or not have a real form at all.
gwa
discord is spiritbackup#1797
ubersketch
Trionian

PreviousNext

Return to Consciousness