Time=mass accelerated

Discussion of theories involving time as a dimension, time travel, relativity, branes, and so on, usually applying to the "real" universe which we live in.

Time=mass accelerated

Postby Russ1953 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:10 pm

All mass is accelerated. There is breakdown where any object of mass is in the 3rd dimension. To travel instantaneously through time one must field the surface of mass with ultra low fields of voltage with very high charges of amperage thus enveloping the surface with 2nd dimentional charge. Using the surfing method any craft cloaked will have access to unlimited free power to resource for travel and power equipment on board. Time does not exist in the 2nd dimention and neither does enertia. When enveloped with a 2nd dimentional field the push for faster than light speed travel is just an ommission of charge in the direction of travel. The schematic of the 3rd dimention is easily read from within the 2nd dimension. Any craft enveloped with 2nd dimensional charge will retain a virtual snapshot of the 3rd dimention including its gravitational fields before envelopement thus enertia has no effect on its occupants. Time and distance mean no resistence and is only a stream in that plain. If however you were in an inertial state prior to envelopment that inertial state will complete its dynamic when exiting the 2nd in its pure state. That can be very damaging to the occupants if while enveloping they were fleeing a catastrophy hoping to avoid some collision. In that case it would be wise to exit in the vaccume and attempt to regain momentum from inertial recoil before entering a gravitative space.
Russ1953
Dionian

Postby PWrong » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:40 am

All mass is accelerated.

Except when it's not.

There is breakdown where any object of mass is in the 3rd dimension.

Every object (that we know of) is in the 3rd dimension.

Time does not exist in the 2nd dimention and neither does enertia.

Of course they do. How else would 2D beings move?
PWrong
Pentonian

In the 3d

Postby Russ1953 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:29 pm

Nothing stands still. Even heavy matter is moving, though visually still. I believe the 2d works like a memory stick or a camera that when a charged particle or mass connects with it acts like a ventura the same as light. Even a laser expands over distance though starting from a micron. Energy can be controlled to bounce but truely never controlled in its design only amplified. Computers store magnetically which is just looping of magnetic fields. Our brains only hold a charge not the physical information of matter. Therefore the cell that is designed to hold the charge of a memory is not the memory only its house. All memory is in charged form, not physical 3d form. I consider the 2d as the wherehouse for universial storage, something a computer cannot do. The same goes for cells or atoms. Whatever the design matter appears, its stability is in the 2d which retains its continuity. 2nd matter cannot be sustained in the 3d without accelerating charged particles past heavier ones in a plasma charged enviroment or field. But those charges are still in the 2n even if housed in an accelerator. They are never tangible, they seek release from this dimention by arc.
Russ1953
Dionian

Postby PWrong » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:00 am

Nothing stands still. Even heavy matter is moving, though visually still.
That doesn't mean it's accelerating. Anyway, every object is stationary in it's own reference frame.

The rest of your post is meaningless.
PWrong
Pentonian

Well Thank You, I hope you win a Noble

Postby Russ1953 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:52 pm

Prize for tact
Russ1953
Dionian

Postby PWrong » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:12 pm

Sorry about that :oops:, but all your early posts were like that. I couldn't work out what they meant or how they relate to their respective threads. I half-suspected you were copying and pasting some of them. I'm glad you're conversing normally now though. Welcome to the forum btw.
PWrong
Pentonian

Normal-ehhhh

Postby Russ1953 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:08 pm

It's horrible to be under the eyes of a critic. I enjoy writing about the things I know and understand. Ironically, I've met quite a few very nice people who are kind enough to not cut me off at the knees. I've been cool, as to express what I truly have experienced and know for fact. So I journey to creative mind forums like this to better understand those experiences. It's not uncommon to be askewed on the web. It just gets tiresome when all most want is just to interact even if we appear quirky, and relate the best way we can. Which is why I visit here. New thoughts, aspects, nonpersonal opinions and the creative relief you don't get at other sites where people prey on your every word like grammer nazi's. Its caz, as in casual, comfy, cool, to sit with people who are truly embarked upon communicating their knowhow and quest. Plus it's really fun to theorize and see how smart many people really are. I'd like to think I am too in my own way. At least by experience I know I am. But, I don't think I could produce those experiences in math form like these folks do. Thats what makes it sooooo coool.
Russ1953
Dionian

Postby PWrong » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:45 am

Ironically, I've met quite a few very nice people who are kind enough to not cut me off at the knees.

Science is a bit like that sometimes. I'm not usually this blunt about it.

You're welcome to be creative here, that's what the forum's all about really. But we'd all prefer it if you do it consistently and understandably.

I've been cool, as to express what I truly have experienced and know for fact.

You mean like the people living in invisible houses in the sky? :\
PWrong
Pentonian

Re: Normal-ehhhh

Postby papernuke » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:18 am

I enjoy writing about the things I know and understand.

And you hardly know what a dimension is.

It's horrible to be under the eyes of a critic.

We're only saying things about you because your posts hardly make any sense.

Its caz, as in casual, comfy, cool, to sit with people who are truly embarked upon communicating their knowhow and quest.

Whaaa?

I've been cool, as to express what I truly have experienced and know for fact.

Just because you read some weird stuff somewhere, dosen't mean its true.
"Civilization is a race between education and catastrophe."
-H.G. Wells
papernuke
Tetronian

Return to Non-Spatial Dimensions