Time travel

Discussion of theories involving time as a dimension, time travel, relativity, branes, and so on, usually applying to the "real" universe which we live in.

Postby jinydu » Sun May 08, 2005 6:28 am

Twix18 wrote:and since you cannot travle to or through it, it cannot exist.

I can't travel through the wall that I'm facing right now; does that mean it doesn't exist? Of course time exists! Otherwise, you wouldn't have been able to post that message!

To brasilerio: If you've been to a barber shop with mirrors on both sides of the room, you'll know that there's a far easier way to see the back of your head.
jinydu
Tetronian

Postby Twix18 » Sun May 08, 2005 7:06 am

no i exist on a plane of space. my actions are my own. the message that i wrote was no affected by time. time is merly an dobservation of your nero system to justify the feelings of ageing and changes of the universe. you can travel to the wall and you can travel through the wall, you just have to be determined. how ever you cannot move forward nor backward in time. you can delay the idea of time by pushing yourself closer to light speed but you cannot travel through it.

a man on a shuttle accelerates faster than light and returns to earth. has he traveld to the future? no the earth has continued at the same pace and he has merly returned to it. he cannot travle backwards and he has not traveld forwards. he has mearly been taking out of his precived "time"
I am a master to the unspoken word... and a slave to what has already been said.

"Somebody should have labled the future some assmebly required"

"the future isnt what it used to be"
Twix18
Dionian

Postby brasileiro » Sun May 08, 2005 7:14 am

Like I said, It's a waste of time to make those lenses
brasileiro
Dionian

Previous

Return to Non-Spatial Dimensions