Universe Material System, Absolute Things in Universe

Discussion of theories involving time as a dimension, time travel, relativity, branes, and so on, usually applying to the "real" universe which we live in.

Universe Material System, Absolute Things in Universe

Postby VishnuXXX » Tue May 11, 2004 6:58 am

Quantum Physic explain all about things or matter are in wave form or particle form. Like a light, is photon (like wave and particles too).

Relavity example(see Microsoft Encarta hehe):

In space ship that move near the c speed, with tools to record the time when light travel in short distance.
On the ship, the time is slower than on people who stay, and see the light on ship.

People Conclude that time is relative from the observer.
But if you think to record the time with another clock, light atom clock, sand clock, ar another clock at the ship, you still get the same time.

I think it's the effect from all matter that in c speed.
The matter system become change, so all proton electron , etc become more slower.

This prove that ether is really exist,, and proove that ether is the absolute things in this Universe. All wave and particle use ether for substrat.
When wave & particles (matter) in c speed, it relative from the ether that absolute, the matter system (material system become more slow down).

It is possible, that people on another galaxy have another age length from people on earth (andromeda move faster to Milky Way).

From Quantum Physic, I conclude the time doesn't exist, for go to past is imposible. If we go to future, it only can go to hundreds years (Enstein Relativity, distortion happen when we on the space ship with c speed).
And so we cannot go back, and we get older, and we need many years, to go to hundreds years.

It's not time machine, just want live longer than every one.

So Ether is the absolute ONE, and I conclude the ETHER is the GOD Substance.

If Ether can be manipulated, so we can make wave or particles go over the speed of light. And so we can Manipulated all things, change all things, that 4th Dimension people can do.
So it's explain all Magician at Television how they gone and David C, do for women and Lyberty statue, and so BERMUDA TRIANGLE that the ETHER become more Unstable, that make electronic matter not work.

Am I wrong?
Black Hole Worm Hole & White Hole
For Go to another Universe.
And For Back to our Universe.
The way we appear at the life star.
VishnuXXX
Mononian

Postby Keiji » Tue May 11, 2004 9:46 am

Don't post the same topic in different forums, please.
Keiji
Administrator

Return to Non-Spatial Dimensions