Those pesky Orbs

If you don't know where to post something, put it here and an administrator or moderator will move it to the right place.

Those pesky Orbs

Postby Russ1953 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:41 pm

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2004JSE...18...217T

Don't scientist have anything better to do? Maybe they lack the skills to innovate their sensor detection capabilities. Its true. Inferiority stops them from innovating. What they can't concieve, they disreguard. I've known for eons that all bio matter communicates harmonically on a scale you'll have to find out how. Even the greatest minds take the safest route of their peers. To bad with the population we have now there are no Teslas. Innovation was so rampant at the turn of the 20th century because peerism did not have the physcological pull it has on the hypnotized minds of todays follow the leaders. People have always asked me why I did certain experiments. The answer is- because I could and I wanted to. Curious minds want to know. Most curious minds get bogged with scientific dogma. Then they loose their original hypothesis and conform. Here's an experiment you won't try but it works everytime. Now mind you, you should have good aim and trust yourself explicitly. Put a finger on the table, I usually choose the index finger. Take a can of chili or something in a heavy can from the cupboard. Now aim to smash your finger with the center of the can from the 2 lid edges and place your finger on a stable table. Slam, now did'nt that feel good. You just performed your first physics experiment and you did'nt break your finger. Where to masses meet one being stable the inserted finger does'nt even get touched. Thats if you did it right. If not here's the disclaimer- may cause bla, diarea, convulsions etc. not intended for sport, any and all liabilities are blamed on the idiot with the bad aim. My Uncle came up with this theory when he ws hit by a speeding car that pinned him against a brick wall he was standing at. The car was totaled by the imprint of his body and all he got was the hell scarred out of him. He tried to get us to reproduce it to show us it worked but we felt he was still useful as an uncle. So I came up with the can thingy. In the worst case scenario if your aim was off you'd only break a finger. But it absolutely does work. Just to show you how being a free mind works I'll give any of you a multi-million idea. But by reading this you accept renumerating me 10% royality from the profits for implementating my-this invention. Not to mention plummers, electricians and other ventura duct & conduit formers will eat this up world-wide and it will revolutionize their industry. This concept involves an elbow in any medium ABS, COPPER, ZINC etc. where the a bend has to contain a liquid or gas of a flowing line. This is so simple, you'd thunk the geniuses would've done this in ROME. But noooooo, you know progress. I've got a million of these innovations and was never greedy, only needy, I retired at 27. I just like to see how long the friggen geniuses would take to come up with crap I use to laugh at when I look at constructive inventory and supply places. It still makes me laugh watching people crawl over each others minds slithering for a reason to be their own being. Ok, at the elbow there is a sleve allowing swivel at both ends of the elbow. Now whatever the material mentioned above there is 2 weep holes at one location to inject and the other for excess to drain or to tell the injector "I'm Full" if its a plastic like ABS it'll be the glue with the injector. Now if its copper the sleve would be filled with flux for sweating the joint. Now the purpose for this is joining a turn in a connection of a flowing mass continuing to travel. This application will save 20-30 minutes of rediculess math and jerry working for a corner or bend. Now mind you, if you are an honest being and do implement this simple contraption I have more data in innovation than you will ever come up with in several lifetimes. We'll see who the scientist of innovation are amongst you. The person who comes up with the schematic and patents first including my concept royality will have access to the next innovation I deem releasable. I could play this game forever. You have no idea what I've proven or re-invented. I hate to say this but its true. Humans are greedy by nature, distrustful and the sciences are biased. Noble this, with nobility. Just this concept alone is worth multi-millions if you do it right. Maybe I should describe an elbow. First the finger, now the elbow. Looking forward to the honesty of my fellow beings. Sincerely, above it all Russell Townson Woods Innovator/Inventor Perverbial Genius. P.S. Don't bother me if you can't conceptualize this charge, next.
Russ1953
Dionian

Postby houserichichi » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:56 pm

Please, for all us plebeians and philistines, explain what the future is like and indulge us with the vastness of your grand intellect.

I hope my head doesn't explode when I read the answers to life's greatest mysteries.

He's in ur universe, answering all ur questionz

/waiting for smug response
//still trying to understand the point of your posts
///tinfoil not included
/slashie
houserichichi
Tetronian

Intellect Wow!~

Postby Russ1953 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:37 pm

I have no grand intellect. Only the wish for the past to adjust its direction from a theoretical train wreak. I've stated in other post that the 2d is where personal thoughts are stored not in a physical clear liquid made by glands. Those secretions only house the membrane "tuned" to access the unique thoughts of all things harmonic. If your head did explode it would be self inflicted by ego of which is the same chemical used to navigate your curiousities. All of time exist at once if you want a clear view of proposed as understood Unified theorm. Your next second is a second away, but like an onion each layer exist. or the inner layers would have rotted. All answers are stored in spectrums, which is yours? To be open or to summon smugness, that is your call. As to what is described in the above link is my premise. Humankind needs to develope better tools to monitor spectrums out of your physical reach and then secrets will unfold. There will be a point of expodentiation and that is where changes will have to be made that will have to be reversed. Sarcasm is an enemy of tommorrow and titanium foil alloys will be used in transport design. If you held your breath as long as you hold contempt, your lineage will be extinct.
Russ1953
Dionian

Postby PWrong » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:35 am

I've stated in other post that the 2d is where personal thoughts are stored not in a physical clear liquid made by glands.

I've seen you say this in other posts, and I think I've explained why that's not the case. 2D is a real, euclidean vector space with a basis of two vectors, not a storage space for thoughts.

You have to understand why we're getting annoyed. You come in here spouting long single paragraphs of nonsense, and then accuse us of being closed-minded when we don't take them seriously. Then you start this thread purely to insult scientists and brag about your invention.

but like an onion each layer exist

Nice Shrek reference :lol:.
PWrong
Pentonian

I tried!

Postby Russ1953 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:54 am

Bye!
Russ1953
Dionian

Re: I tried!

Postby papernuke » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:37 am

Russ1953 wrote:Bye!

What does that mean? And I agree with PWrong.
"Civilization is a race between education and catastrophe."
-H.G. Wells
papernuke
Tetronian

Postby PWrong » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:49 am

I assume it means House and I scared him away. I think he was just a troll anyway.
PWrong
Pentonian

Return to Where Should I Post This?