HELP: I have to do a report on the 2nd dimension

If you don't know where to post something, put it here and an administrator or moderator will move it to the right place.

HELP: I have to do a report on the 2nd dimension

Postby username » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:31 pm

Hi guys. I've been searching the internet today and found this site. Well, I am in 10th grade and doing a report on 'An Algabraic Approach to the 2nd dimension'. I've been using Google as my reference but can't seem to find anything good. Can someone please give me a site(s) on the 2nd dimension? Or even some information on it would be appreciated also. Thanks for reading this and hopefully I can get some usefull information for my report! :D
username
Nullonian

Postby jinydu » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:42 am

"Algebraic approach"? Are you thinking about two-dimensional coordinate systems?
jinydu
Tetronian

Postby papernuke » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:04 am

Ok, if your still here, as in still go here to look at stuff (you probably don't) go here http://tetraspace.alkaline.org/ and anyways, whats do you need for your report?
"Civilization is a race between education and catastrophe."
-H.G. Wells
papernuke
Tetronian

Postby batmanmg » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:52 am

hmmm all you really need to know about the 2nd dimension is that its a flat plain infinently expansive and infinently thin... its also the realm of all your y=f(x) functions and equations... the x axis alone is the 1rst dimension.. the y axis combined with the x axis and all the cordnats you can get using them are like a map of the 2nd dimension..
batmanmg
Trionian

Postby moonlord » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:57 am

Please don't revive threads that are dead for almost a year. Locked.
"God does not play dice." -- Albert Einstein, early 1900's.
"Not only does God play dice, but... he sometimes throws them where we cannot see them." -- Stephen Hawking, late 1900's.
moonlord
Tetronian

Return to Where Should I Post This?