Space gets better

If you don't know where to post something, put it here and an administrator or moderator will move it to the right place.

Space gets better

Postby yarrick88 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:37 am

howdy, as a first post i would know to know if what i herd the other day was true that Space just gets bigger i mean Expaning at a massive rate every millisecond its doen Billions if not GOOGLES of kms (google meaning a Million Zeros) so how the hell Does a Galaxy every get there does it just pop up out of know where?? is there even an End of a Universe if its just gettin bigger..?? so would that have something to do with the 4 dimension?? i remeber watching this DVD on Crop circles and these balls of Light passing through Fields could that have something to do with the 4 dimension. the balls passing through the earth, Maybe other Earths just like this one but different dimension (time travel)

thank you
i am a newbee
yarrick88
Nullonian

Postby lordofduct » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:56 am

oh dear he mocks us... shudder

Atleast I pray to God he is mocking us, as if that was honesty I fear for his life.
I love it when people jump into the realm of philosophy or theory and then denote things because it sounds unbelievable to them.

Science requires faith.
lordofduct
Dionian

Re: Space gets better

Postby jinydu » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:46 pm

yarrick88 wrote:howdy, as a first post i would know to know if what i herd the other day was true that Space just gets bigger i mean Expaning at a massive rate every millisecond its doen Billions if not GOOGLES of kms (google meaning a Million Zeros) so how the hell Does a Galaxy every get there does it just pop up out of know where?? is there even an End of a Universe if its just gettin bigger..?? so would that have something to do with the 4 dimension?? i remeber watching this DVD on Crop circles and these balls of Light passing through Fields could that have something to do with the 4 dimension. the balls passing through the earth, Maybe other Earths just like this one but different dimension (time travel)

thank you
i am a newbee

Whoa, that post really was all over the place.

According to Big Bang theory, the universe is expanding, but not at the incredible rate that you suggest. The expansion would be too small to detect even on the scale of a million years. [Side note: A googol is one followed by a hundred zeroes, not a billion zeroes.]

Crop circles have nothing to do with it. In fact, it is already known that some of them were caused by people trying to attract the media to their hometown.
jinydu
Tetronian

Postby PWrong » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:26 am

oh dear he mocks us... shudder

Atleast I pray to God he is mocking us, as if that was honesty I fear for his life.

Lol, that was rude. :lol:

http://www.circlemakers.org/guide.html
This site shows you how to make your own crop circles. The authors started off doing it as a practical joke, now they get paid to create giant adverts.
PWrong
Pentonian

Postby Keiji » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:27 pm

Don't you just love idiots? They sure do make forums more lively. ;)
Keiji
Administrator

Return to Where Should I Post This?