Leap year and pi

If you don't know where to post something, put it here and an administrator or moderator will move it to the right place.

Leap year and pi

Postby Flawless » Mon May 30, 2005 9:27 am

whoever made our number system forgot that we really only have 3 fingers.... if you explore the possibility that we only have 10 fingers because of a warped self image due to a bent 4th dimension T i m e and adopt a hexi number system to carry suit all sorts of things fit a little better. 3d is no longer 3d its 1d ..... 4d is 2d ... easy to see that we are the stick figures and they are the cubes. pi is prettier and we dont got no leap year !
holes through "Flawless" souls
Flawless
Mononian

Time being a dimension

Postby Flawless » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:28 am

Typed this in a hurry ... just so you all know i dont consider time the fourth dimension ... however i think it plays a bigger part when in the fourth than it does the third because the fourth would not be in sync with time as we know it ... it would be much slower and therefore needs to be taken into account and given as much weight as the dimension itself ... meaning much of the discussion i see here is actually 5d thinking reaching a higher level of enlightenment and requiring much more intelligence than you all give yourselfs *deep breath to continue run-on* :o sooooooooo my humble pancakes the question is ... can you visit time alone and call it a dimension .... or is it the pageturner .... keykeeper .... god :)?
Flawless
Mononian

Postby wendy » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:04 am

time is time.

We do not have reason to make relativity work in 4d, because we have not stabilised electromagnetism as yet. For all we know, relativity might be a surface effect in 4d.

In any case, 4d space is four linear dimensions, up/down, front/back, and two dimensions across these. There is also time, outside of the 4d.
The dream you dream alone is only a dream
the dream we dream together is reality.

\ ( \(\LaTeX\ \) \ ) [no spaces] at https://greasyfork.org/en/users/188714-wendy-krieger
wendy
Pentonian

Postby RQ » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:14 pm

Flawless wrote:can you visit time alone and call it a dimension

Time cannot exist by itself, it needs space. This can be proven by simple logic.
RQ
Tetronian

Return to Where Should I Post This?