Black Hole is Planet, Universe Border, or Star Trex Cokcrane

If you don't know where to post something, put it here and an administrator or moderator will move it to the right place.

Black Hole is Planet, Universe Border, or Star Trex Cokcrane

Postby VishnuXXX » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:21 am

Black Hole is Planet or Border of Universe???
---------------------------------------------
1. Black Earth
Just a Theory to Bending The light without use gravity, but using a new tech.
Could we bending The light, so we can see the South Pole of Earth when we stand at North Pole?
So The Earth Become likes inside The Baloon. We see The Universe Emerge become The singularity.
So when People go inside Our Earth, The Swarzchild Geometry Changing.
The open circle become the Singularity, and the singularity become Open Surface of Earth that like inside the baloon.

2. Border Of Universe.
So we Made Our Planet Become The Border of Universe.
The Big Bang Radiation come From The Singularity of our Point Sky.
The Curvature Universe and Expanding from Big Bang causes by Our Rotation, hehe I'm not sure.

3. Supra Tetra Black Worm Hole
If You Played 4 Dimensional Magic Cube, so You Can Make 8 Universe, that connected By Swarzchild Wormhole.
The Outer Universe Have Unlimited Volume if we see in 3 Dimension.
But The Center Universe Is Zero Point Universe.
The Another 6 Universe is

Just Theory to make sure that Our Universe is Curvature and Have Border wether at center or outer.

So We live in what spatial Dimension Boy?
Paradox Dimension????
27 Dimension huhehe
Black Hole Worm Hole & White Hole
For Go to another Universe.
And For Back to our Universe.
The way we appear at the life star.
VishnuXXX
Mononian

Postby thigle » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:10 am

i like this one ! this is speculation par excellence. it doesn't even finish :shock: that's the way i like it. i am provoked, in good way. inspired.

and what about the 6 planets ? :roll: come on Vishnu3X ! and where can i play 4d magic cube and make 8 universe ? what is Schwazchild Wormhole ?

27 is not enough.
thigle
Tetronian

Postby wendy » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:59 am

light does not "bend". it travels in straight lines. gravity bends straight lines (that's how the general theory of relativity works),

The technology to "bend" a light path already exists. One just has to have an electric or magnetic constant, ec or mc > 1. This bends light like a charm

mever heard of schwarzwald geometry. only diameter. the schwarzwald diam of the earth is 0.1746 inches. says something??

space is always curved. it isn't curved in something, it is intrinscly curved... show me that i'm everywhere, and get me home for tea.

Wendy
The dream you dream alone is only a dream
the dream we dream together is reality.

\ ( \(\LaTeX\ \) \ ) [no spaces] at https://greasyfork.org/en/users/188714-wendy-krieger
wendy
Pentonian

Return to Where Should I Post This?