The 4th Dimension is Gravity

If you don't know where to post something, put it here and an administrator or moderator will move it to the right place.

The 4th Dimension is Gravity

Postby Richard Carlson » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:11 am

UNDERSTANDING DIMENSIONS and GRAVITY:
I do hope I can clearly get my points across without too much confusion.

Let us start with a ball and place it in front of a mirror. We all know that a mirror is absolutely bound by only two dimensions; height and width.
The ball’s reflection takes up a particular AREA of the mirror. In other words, it’s reflection DISPLACES a given AREA. It will do so as long as there is nothing else in the way.
Thus, the second dimension is simply an IMAGE of the third dimension. Think about this for a minute before going deeper into my thoughts.
Now remember, if the second dimension had intelligence, it could neither see the third dimension nor fathom such a thing; because it has two dimensional eyes and two dimensional thinking.
Well we are in the same boat…we do not have 4th dimensional eyes nor 4th dimensional thinking.
The “why?” it seems to me, is that we are simply an image of the 4th dimension. To put it another way, we are a three dimensional mirror.
I will not pretend to understand nor visualize the concept of how the 4th dimension appears or functions; but I believe it makes clear to me what GRAVITY really is.
Depending upon the VOLUME, not the mass of an object a certain amount of the 4th dimension is being DISPLACED, which we define as GRAVITY.
EXAMPLE: When something is placed into water, it receives water pressure in accordance to it’s volume; not it’s mass. Although Jupiter is very large, it’s mass is not so great, but it’s gravity is greater than that of Earth….because of the greater VOLUME.
To my thinking, it appears there is a parallel between the two examples.
This is my simple explanation of what has baffled scientists for many, many years.
Remember the Bible tells us that God said, “Let us make man in our IMAGE.”
Please give me your opinion: Richard Carlson…1514 Ambrose Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45224 E-mail address: rac1@fuse.net Thanks for your participation.
Richard Carlson
Mononian

Re: The 4th Dimension is Gravity

Postby Richard Carlson » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:46 am

Perhaps, just perhaps, we find that the undetected, yet believed to be; "Dark Matter" is merely the 4th Dimension.
Richard Carlson
Mononian

Postby wendy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:15 am

The usual reading of gravity is curvature in three dimensions. Large masses tend to accumulate more space around them, and the tension of space pulls a test object towards the larger mass.
The dream you dream alone is only a dream
the dream we dream together is reality.

\ ( \(\LaTeX\ \) \ ) [no spaces] at https://greasyfork.org/en/users/188714-wendy-krieger
wendy
Pentonian

Postby Klitzing » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:03 am

wendy wrote:The usual reading of gravity is curvature in three dimensions. Large masses tend to accumulate more space around them, and the tension of space pulls a test object towards the larger mass.

In fact, this is what Albert Einstein was describing in his "general relativity".

--- rk
Klitzing
Pentonian

Postby wendy » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:58 am

I assure you that Einstein did not suffer any increase in readability for the translation. It's as heavy in english as it is auf deutsch.

\ ( \(\LaTeX\ \) \ ) [no spaces] at https://greasyfork.org/en/users/188714-wendy-krieger
wendy
Pentonian

Postby Richard Carlson » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:19 am

One thing you are not taking into account...(forget Einstein and all those trying to work things out using math) and think of gravity as the forth dimension, which cannot be seen or even understood. It is everywhere and acts upon every star, every planet and every moon just as water does on items thrown into the ocean.. Gravity is not greater at the bottom of the sea. The water pressure is more severe, because of the weight of the water between the top and bottom. You do not have that, when it comes to gravity's effect on the heavenly bodies.
Example: a deep tunnel in the earth regardless of the depth does not have the same "pressure" on any object as it has at the same depth in the water.
Last edited by Richard Carlson on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Richard Carlson
Mononian

Postby Richard Carlson » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:03 pm

ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS ABOUT THE 4th DIMENSION
The more I think of the relationship of the 4th Dimension and gravity the more I believe it is, to us, the Spiritual realm.
And with hints from the Bible, I believe it is divided up into what the Bible calls “Principalities.” The Bible tells us there is a Spiritual war going on within Principalities
To me, I believe they are on different levels. Heaven is the highest level, which we are told in the Bible as having a “Third Heaven.”

Having the 4th dimension surrounding us, it seems clear to me that "those*" in the 4th dimension have the ability to cause unexplained things happening among us. Example, again from the Bible, we see that Enoch was taken up and never seen again. Also, think of how Phillip was suddenly transported hundreds of miles after baptizing the Ethiopian Eunich

Then again we look at Peter being released from his iron shackles, blind folded and being walked out of prison. These things do not happen in the 3D world we live in. Jesus, Himself was translated in and out of the 3rd Dimension.

This also could be the explanation for UFO’s and crop circles, but I will leave all of what I’ve just said for you to use your own imaginations while you consider people that have visions and out of body experiences.

That could give you some hours of dream-like adventures within your own minds to explore.

* By "those," I'm referring to what are commonly called by many; Angels and Demons. They appear to have the ability to influence the lives of many people by going in and out of the 3rd dimension. I'm sure we cannot see the forth dimension is because our limited 3rd dimension understanding and eyesight. Then there are some that contend we are "moving" at different levels of vibration, or molecular speed.
Richard Carlson
Mononian

Postby wendy » Fri May 31, 2013 9:19 am

Why do everyone has to shuffle non-understood things off to the south seas or the new world or the fourth dimension?

Firstly, every representation of angels and demons, whatever they be, are like us: ie, three dimensional. There is no need to add dimensions where it is not warrented. If we are in God's image, then God is three-dimensional as well. One might read 'secrets of the gods', or some of the books that deal with the perfectly known 'lifetime / heartbeats ~ constant' rule, when applied at large scale things.

Gravity, like electromagnetism, is a vector-field that is driven by and buffers scalar charges. Gravitational charge is the same as mass.

There are diagrams around, which show masses sitting on a rubbery sheet, making impressions in them. The Polygloss has some discussion on this, but for this, we might note the following. Gravity has a single value at each point in 3d space, while 4d has a line at each point of 3d space. The diagram as given has no suggestion that one can occupy any other height than where gravity is at, where in ordinary space, one can occupy any height. Gravity is a 3d-intensity function, not a 4d-space.

wendy
Pentonian

Postby ubersketch » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:56 pm

wendy wrote:Why do everyone has to shuffle non-understood things off to the south seas or the new world or the fourth dimension?

Firstly, every representation of angels and demons, whatever they be, are like us: ie, three dimensional. There is no need to add dimensions where it is not warrented. If we are in God's image, then God is three-dimensional as well. One might read 'secrets of the gods', or some of the books that deal with the perfectly known 'lifetime / heartbeats ~ constant' rule, when applied at large scale things.

Gravity, like electromagnetism, is a vector-field that is driven by and buffers scalar charges. Gravitational charge is the same as mass.

There are diagrams around, which show masses sitting on a rubbery sheet, making impressions in them. The Polygloss has some discussion on this, but for this, we might note the following. Gravity has a single value at each point in 3d space, while 4d has a line at each point of 3d space. The diagram as given has no suggestion that one can occupy any other height than where gravity is at, where in ordinary space, one can occupy any height. Gravity is a 3d-intensity function, not a 4d-space.

There's multiple ways to interpret "God's Image" and none of them seem to make sense as I would imagine God would be have 0 dimensions or not any at all.
gwa
discord is spiritbackup#1797
ubersketch
Trionian

Postby ubersketch » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

Richard Carlson wrote:ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS ABOUT THE 4th DIMENSION
The more I think of the relationship of the 4th Dimension and gravity the more I believe it is, to us, the Spiritual realm.
And with hints from the Bible, I believe it is divided up into what the Bible calls “Principalities.” The Bible tells us there is a Spiritual war going on within Principalities
To me, I believe they are on different levels. Heaven is the highest level, which we are told in the Bible as having a “Third Heaven.”

Having the 4th dimension surrounding us, it seems clear to me that "those*" in the 4th dimension have the ability to cause unexplained things happening among us. Example, again from the Bible, we see that Enoch was taken up and never seen again. Also, think of how Phillip was suddenly transported hundreds of miles after baptizing the Ethiopian Eunich

Then again we look at Peter being released from his iron shackles, blind folded and being walked out of prison. These things do not happen in the 3D world we live in. Jesus, Himself was translated in and out of the 3rd Dimension.

This also could be the explanation for UFO’s and crop circles, but I will leave all of what I’ve just said for you to use your own imaginations while you consider people that have visions and out of body experiences.

That could give you some hours of dream-like adventures within your own minds to explore.

* By "those," I'm referring to what are commonly called by many; Angels and Demons. They appear to have the ability to influence the lives of many people by going in and out of the 3rd dimension. I'm sure we cannot see the forth dimension is because our limited 3rd dimension understanding and eyesight. Then there are some that contend we are "moving" at different levels of vibration, or molecular speed.

Except we're talking about science and math. Although I am a Christian, it doesn't make sense to include God into the equation because he can really do anything he wants, whether it breaks science or not.
gwa
discord is spiritbackup#1797
ubersketch
Trionian

Return to Where Should I Post This?