How to control a worm hole

If you don't know where to post something, put it here and an administrator or moderator will move it to the right place.

How to control a worm hole

Postby anderscolingustafson » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:07 am

If you were to open a worm hole how would you control were the worm hole would lead to? I mean how would you control what part of space the worm hole would lead to or weather the worm hole would lead to another dimension?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
anderscolingustafson
Tetronian

Re: How to control a worm hole

Postby ICN5D » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Well, the best way to "control" a wormhole, from entry to exit, would be to have two devices that maintain the event horizon. You need to have a machine at the start and end point, otherwise it could take you to any random location possible. Now, of course, given the level of technology you're using, it may run by quantum entanglement, what Einstein called " spooky action at a distance". Once you make contact with two particles, they are united in an amazing, bizarre way. For every way one particle changes itself, the other one also mirrors that change. This happens long after they've separated. So, in theory, one could entangle two locations with material, then set up some sort of device that amplifies the strange effect, enough to transport large quantities of matter through. Of course, it would require physical travel to the endpoint of choice. Then, set up the connection and go back home.
It is by will alone, I set my donuts in motion
ICN5D
Pentonian

Return to Where Should I Post This?