Mold it Back to One Body

If you don't know where to post something, put it here and an administrator or moderator will move it to the right place.

Mold it Back to One Body

Postby Kalabu » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:52 am

Hi everyone. I have met the creator being and I tell you that tetramatter farming the alien way is wrong. Now tetramatter is an product called tetramatter or deridium. This diridium is created by mitosis of your brain cells. Now these individuals or brain cells (building blocks) are then recycled into matter using a controlled symbiosis injection into a space with combination of these building blocks. The more strength the internal mind has (torture) the better for the aliens, because it re-distorts out as an external brain or building blocks that are more capable with controlled symbiosis. Do you know what happens when you are all asleep - did you watch TV last night or did you fly around the sun a 100 times and that's the only memories they left in your head. Anyway as a builder of starships using bacterial (nano-bot (mind)) external mind ship building methods there are much better ways. When you flush the essence that remains of what you have eaten down the toilet an insurector brain, an recycle expolsion system and a an astrol/physical injection system would be a whole lot better then wanting to short circuit the grand beings (or God) brain by polluting with rubbish.

Black Holes - explained. a black hole is an externally projected conscious energy pattern that eats the light (if you look at my other comments on this site about tetramatter farming and diridium I talk about individuals (memories) and building blocks. Anyway it is a being that is capable of actually farming stars as food and the light that it eats (which is everything including your holy spirit if they catch us) is a twisted physical reflection of life therefore also building blocks or individuals that can be reconstructed. EG:- the mind shreds apart a star then fuels his own mind through the fight the star gives it (thats the willpower of the star food trying to survive and also the willpower of the black hole that is grinding his mind to reconstruct you (elsewhere)) and then cycles the rest into his own personal construction and regeneration. I have seen what is left behind by a mind mouth that separates water into carbohydrates, light and lets say dry liquid where the light reconstitutes into sugar or back a stage towards star dust. The makeup of water molucles are the key construct pathway towards cells that flurish throught the multiverse. For the smart ones out there twists and refectitions projective or core based and we dial and call it all.

A few answers from Kalabu again. Time it exists now we cant pin point time can we because the second we pin point it time passes even if you dilot time what speed would you exist in and what speed would the cells around you exist in. so if I came back in time and operated around you while you were frozen you would be lit up like a fiber optics Christmas tree (or something like that).

Anyway in your own mind create a believable process that would be sustainable in the type of dimension you choose that is sustainable for that world and its conscious vestals and then use a external mind construct depending on what twists your way. Anyway whats a fourth dimension when there infinities.
Kalabu
Mononian

Return to Where Should I Post This?