What a 2d animal might look like

Ideas about how a world with more than three spatial dimensions would work - what laws of physics would be needed, how things would be built, how people would do things and so on.

What a 2d animal might look like

Postby anderscolingustafson » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:16 am

I designed a female and a male 2d animal.

female dionian.png
(151.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet

male dionian.png
(145.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet

I gave them both wings as I was thinking that in 2d being able to fly would be more advantageous than moving entirely on the ground as there would be more room to move in the sky than on the ground. I gave them two eyes above the wings and two below their wings so that they can see both above and below. I made a organ that they use to smell next to the eye. I designed their blood stream, digestive system, respiratory system, and their genitals have zipper designs in which when nothing is flowing through they seal up completely to prevent them from dividing the animals in to parts. The mouth is the same as the anus so that the digestive system doesn't have to cut through the heart. The part that is inside the body that is a blue green color is the stomach and the mouth is below the stomach. The mouth has two teeth to help cut up food. Between the mouth is the brain which is divided up into four ganglia with two on the top and two on the bottom with each ganglia connected to an eye and a smelling organ. The organ that is bright red is the heart. I designed them with legs so that they can walk on the ground in addition to being able to fly. The female has her genitals on her underside hanging down between the legs so that she can drop her legs on the ground. The male has his genitals on top so that he can have sex underneath the female. The female has some eggs in her genitals while the male has some sperm in his. I designed them with the idea that they would have sex while flying so that the female can fly on top of the male while the male flies under the female. I was also thinking that if the female bends her legs a little that will lower her genitals onto the males genitals so that they can have sex. The female and male are both opposite colors. The female is green, with blue eyes, and red genitals. The male is magenta, with yellow eyes, and cyan genitals.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
anderscolingustafson
Tetronian

Re: What a 2d animal might look like

Postby ICN5D » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Well, thank you Anders, that's very interesting. Though, I do have some questions,..... is it normal for them to have four armpits? It reminds me of a character on " Ahh, Real Monsters!" cartoon show. I think his name was Krumm or something. And, I also have noted your achievement of the very descriptive reproduction cycle.
It is by will alone, I set my donuts in motion
ICN5D
Pentonian

Postby anderscolingustafson » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Though, I do have some questions,..... is it normal for them to have four armpits?

If you're referring to the hairy parts next to the eyes those aren't armpits. They're the organs that they use for smelling which is why they're next to the brain. Thank You ICN5D!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
anderscolingustafson
Tetronian

Postby ICN5D » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Ahh yes, the olfactory organs. It just sort of reminds me of this guy:

It is by will alone, I set my donuts in motion
ICN5D
Pentonian

Return to Higher Spatial Dimensions