4D matter model

Ideas about how a world with more than three spatial dimensions would work - what laws of physics would be needed, how things would be built, how people would do things and so on.

4D matter model

Postby vps137 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Hello, everybody!

It is my first post here and I should like to present the model of 4D matter that didn't leave my spare time for long.

On the neighbor theme about Alternative Laws it was rightly said that there is no stable orbit in 4D space. Is is so if consider
the movement of 4D bodies in 4D Euclidean space suggestung that the interration is altered with distance as 1/r^3. But it is not so
in my model.

It is the theory od the matter but not space. The matter (I called it also as the 4-ether or 4-medium) is not filling all the space.
It forms compact. close regions. I give them name of universes. They have a form of 4D sphere because the surface tension.
It has the 3D borders. For our universe, the Universe, the border seems to be flat 3D Euclidean space at any point on the border
but it is 3-sphere in globak scale. I named the boundary of universe by world.

Our World seems us as 3D space because the light and other EM waves can penetrade only over the border of the Universe.
The bodies are not embedded into the Universe as alients but included inti it in the form of virteces, as the ensembles of the tiny vorteces that seems us as the pointlike fundamental particles.

The more details see on my site.
vps137
Nullonian

Re: 4D matter model

Postby quickfur » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:36 am

Welcome to the forum!

For the sake of forumites who don't read Russian, here are some (crude) translations of some of the topics covered on the linked page:

1. "Quantum mechanics" in the model of a 4D environment: (talks about a 4D model that explains the observed (3D) effects of the Heisenburg uncertainty principle, wave functions, and atomic spectra).

2. On the nature of the Lorentz transformation.

3. The Michelson-Morley experiment in the model of 4D materials.

4. The speed of neutrinos in a 4D environment.

5. The asteroid belt.

6. Optics in the 4D environment model.

8. Aberrations of light in a 4D environment.

9. Anomaly of (the planet) Mercury's perihelion in the model of 4D environment.

10. Gravitation in the model of a 4D environment (talks about vortices in a 4D material that gives rise to what we observe in 3D as gravity).

(BTW, this topic is more relevant in the "non-spatial dimensions" sub-forum; this sub-forum is specifically dedicated to the study of 4D space as an environment in and of itself, not how it may be related to 3D observations. Maybe a moderator can move this topic there?)
quickfur
Pentonian

Postby vps137 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:08 am

Thank you quickfur.
Propos there is the English list.

It is updated today and included the beginning of article on electrodynamics.
Of course, I don't object against the movement you suggested.
vps137
Nullonian

Postby vps137 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:25 am

I added the new chapter, the Maxwell's equations. They has the same form as the equations of classical theory.
Also some corrections are made.
vps137
Nullonian

Return to Higher Spatial Dimensions