The proof of the reality of the 4th D

Ideas about how a world with more than three spatial dimensions would work - what laws of physics would be needed, how things would be built, how people would do things and so on.

Re: The proof of the reality of the 4th D

Postby quickfur » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:26 am

4Dspace wrote:Thank you, quickfur. I can't describe how very much I value your input :)

I don't know how much value I'm giving you. Half is stuff you obviously disagree with, and the other half is just pointing you to other sources which you might have found on your own. *shrug* Well, I tried.

So, I was thinking about this plane that is the result of cross product in 4D. Does it have chirality? Cause the structure I have in mind is dynamic. Lines have directions and planes have chirality.

How does vector/matrix notation differs from a static plane to plane with chirality? It was a long way for me, besides, in CGI courses i never had to deal with chirality :\ So, I don't know. But I know that the result of a cross product in 3D is a vector and not just a line. So, what about this plane? Which way it turns? And if it does not, can chirality be simply assigned to it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_product#Generalizations

Specifically, look for "wedge product".

Also, see Chirality (mathematics).
quickfur
Pentonian

Postby 4Dspace » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:17 am

Okay, I return to my thread, rather than polluting others... So, continuing along what was said in Dimensional Baby Steps http://teamikaria.com/hddb/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1705&p=17386, namely, the empty space being a super-rigid solid, it actually could be just like water. Water made up of vector-like strings. In 4D, of course. Because, while in bulk the water waves are longitudinal, on its very surface, the waves are transverse. (and it is the transversity of the waves that implies that space gotta be a solid).

And, if you check out the current multi-D (more than 3 spatial dimensions) theories, which I did, the math does confirm that EM radiation is confined to the hypersurface (=3d version of a 2d plane) of the 'brane' (= the term for "empty space").

Space as water, on the hypersurface of which nuclei are like corks bobbing up and down, gliding along on the rafts made up of their electron clouds...

Or, if we are to imagine that surface a bit more "rigid", then a hydrogen atom is like a circus guy on a unicycle. That unicycle is its electron and the guy is the proton. Funny, eh?
4Dspace
Trionian

Postby raumaan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Definitely right.
We are to deform at the presence always at the 4D creature(s).
We are to become mirror imaging at the presence always at the 4D creature(s).
We are to be half-rotated and therefore be a plane at the presence always at the 4D creature(s).
We are to be deformation crumbs at the presence always at the 4D creature(s).
We are to go visit the thoughts at which we arrive at the presence always at the 4D creature(s).
We are to believe in the realistic reality at the presence always at the 4D creature(s).
We shall study quaternions and biquaternions at the hand of the algebraic 4D mathematics of q=w+xi+yj+zk
We are to live with understanding in this Era of Hope at the presence always at the 4D creature(s)!
raumaan
Nullonian

Previous

Return to Higher Spatial Dimensions