Is it Possible to Perceive 4D or only Rationalize it?

Ideas about how a world with more than three spatial dimensions would work - what laws of physics would be needed, how things would be built, how people would do things and so on.

Is it Possible to Perceive 4D or only Rationalize it?

Postby Chronicus » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:55 am

Go easy on me, I'm still trying to wrap my head around these concepts and this forum as a whole. But for a bit of background on myself, I became interested in extra dimensions through experimentation with altered states of consciousness using various techniques including Wake Induced Lucid Dreams (WILDs) Out Of Body Experiences and Entheogens like Salvia and DMT.

I consider the dream state to be another realmspace cross section of tetraspace. I was led to this conclusion by noting spatial movement along axis points I could not verify as x, y or z while descending/ascending into the dreamstate. In fact, in certain states of consciousness, it actually appeared as though there is some sort of extra axis point that can be perceived in a way that cannot be easily described or even fathomed using a 3 dimensional worldview. To assist you in understanding what I am referring to, here's a quote by Terence McKenna about his DMT experience:

"What they're doing is making objects with their voices, singing structures into existence. They offer things to you, saying "Look at this! Look at this!" and as your attention goes towards these objects you realise that what you're being shown is impossible. It's not simply intricate, beautiful and hard to manufacture, it's impossible to make these things. The nearest analogy would be the Fabergé eggs, but these things are like the toys that are scattered around the nursery inside a U.F.O., celestial toys, and the toys themselves appear to be somehow alive and can sing other objects into existence, so what's happening is this proliferation of elf gifts, which are moving around singing, and they are saying "Do what we are doing" and they are very insistent, and they say "Do it! Do it! Do it!" and you feel like a bubble inside your body beginning to move up toward your mouth, and when it comes out it isn't sound, it's vision. You discover that you can pump "stuff" out of your mouth by singing, and they're urging you to do this. They say "That's it! That's it! Keep doing it!"."

Putting aside the details of the hallucination, the objects he is associating with Fabrerge Eggs are a commonly experienced phenomenon for people who have experimented with DMT. They typically described them in a similar way, impossible. While I have perceived impossible structures on DMT, my entheogen use is very limited and in fact something I consider part of my history. Currently I am working toward attaining this state of perception by means of inducing a trance and traveling deeper into my consciousness. I figure if a drug which is produced naturally in the body can do it, there must be a way to mentally trigger it. While this is a difficult accomplishment, I've managed to open up brief windows into greater spatial perception by retaining my awareness as I fall asleep. However, upon return to my waking state I find it impossible to reimagine what I previously perceived. While the dreamworld itself may contain extra scalar fields such as thought density and possibly other dimensions similar to time, my perception of spatial reality from the dreamstate is still limited to realmspace. This is what led me to believe the dreamstate is a cross section just like the waking state and that tetraspace is perceived by shifting between these two cross sections. If this is the case, it can also be assumed we have tetraforms, known commonly as astral bodies, which exist as the puppet masters of our realmforms or Earth Bodies, sort of like how you can control an avatar in a virtual game.
Chronicus
Nullonian

Re: Is it Possible to Perceive 4D or only Rationalize it?

Postby wendy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 am

It is possible to deal with images that have four, five, six or more dimensions. You just have to know what you're looking at. I figured out clifford parallels by watching the night sky in four dimensions, and even the seasons too. It don't come easy, though.

In some ways, it's like Conway's game of 'life'. You make some basic rules, and you put them together and let things happen. Then you have to figure out what happened. My efforts with the longsight visions 4-7 (which consist of approaching a horosphere at speed), took nearly a month to work out what happened, because even in LS 7, one breaks through the horizon and all is dark. In the end, this was because the curvature was so steep that even lines through adjacent points were at right-angles.
The dream you dream alone is only a dream
the dream we dream together is reality.

\ ( \(\LaTeX\ \) \ ) [no spaces] at https://greasyfork.org/en/users/188714-wendy-krieger
wendy
Pentonian

Return to Higher Spatial Dimensions