My list of uniform polytopes and tesselations

Discussion of tapertopes, uniform polytopes, and other shapes with flat hypercells.

My list of uniform polytopes and tesselations

Postby username5243 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:49 pm

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while. This is a list of uniform polytopes and tesselations, starting at the point and continueing up through the dimensions. I decided to make it a Google sheet, mainly to allow anyone who wants to access it. You can fine it her3. I've only just started, so it's far from complete.

As of now, only I can edit it. However, I can also set it to allow other people to edit if they have a Google account (like gmail). If you have one and are interested to help me out, you can PM your address so I can add you. This isn't necessary, I'm just offering.

I hope to work on this more for a while, so stay tuned for more to be added.

EDIT: Turns out I missed an option to allow everyone who has the link to edit. I am going to turn this on to make things easier. However, if some person comes on and abuses it, I will have to change it back.
username5243
Trionian

Re: My list of uniform polytopes and tesselations

Postby ICN5D » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Hey Griffin, thanks for posting. That was really trippy watching you live-edit your google doc while I was watching. Didn't know what was going on, lol.

What are you hoping to achieve by compiling the list? I found them useful for memorizing all the shapes, and properties. This stuff will help later on, for sure. I also made some lists of shapes, using my own notation I came up with a while back.
It is by will alone, I set my donuts in motion
ICN5D
Pentonian

Return to Other Polytopes