Torus Earth

Discussion of shapes with curves and holes in various dimensions.

Torus Earth

Postby Marek14 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:47 am

Marek14
Pentonian

Re: Torus Earth

Postby ICN5D » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:33 am

What's really amazing about the article is that the author does a very in-depth analysis of the possibility. I liked the strange oscillating moon through the hole, tracing out a hyperboloid orbit. And, of course the different seasons and gravity zones. I'd like to visit a place like that one day. Kind of reminds me of a world in one of the Myst novels. It was also toroidal, but due to different laws of physics. Those stories and games are based on a pretty neat idea, actually.
It is by will alone, I set my donuts in motion
ICN5D
Pentonian

Postby anderscolingustafson » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:31 am

That's really cool. I wonder how the magnetic field of a Torus shaped world would orientate itself as the article didn't talk about how the magnetic field of a Torus shaped world would orientate itself although it did talk about a lot of features of a Torus shaped world. I know one of the differences between a Torus shaped world and a sphere shaped world such as the Earth is that it would be possible for all of the air on a Torus shaped world to be moving while on Earth there have to be a few places in which the air doesn't move. On a 4d planet it would also be possible for all the air to be moving at once. On a Torus shaped world there would be no spot that doesn't move along a rotational circle because the place with no rotation would be in the hole and in space.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
anderscolingustafson
Tetronian

Postby Marek14 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:44 am

I found a small follow-up on the author's page where he explores the internal heat in such a world. He says that she crust would be much thinner on the poles than on the equators, so continental drift would also have to contend with the fact that the bottom of continent would start to melt in higher latitudes.

I was thinking about a more fantasy scenario with large toroidal planet sliding along a linear or toroidal star...
Marek14
Pentonian

Postby ICN5D » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Marek14 wrote:I was thinking about a more fantasy scenario with large toroidal planet sliding along a linear or toroidal star...

Interesting you should say that. I've been working on a fantasy-like universe that intersects ours at a more perpendicular angle. In turn, it would have similar physics but stretched askew, taking on other time and size scales. One of the ideas I had, was having things like linear planets, that follow along linear gravity wells, instead of point-like wells. Actually, there are many strange things going on in this place! It's like a combination of subatomic mixed with cosmological effects in unison. Things I learn about the quantum realm are manifested on larger and realistic scales, out in the open. Then, the familiar cosmic things we see are all on a tiny, microscopic scales. This place has molecular planetary systems, electron stars, very large land-tube network world that take on atomic roles, to name a few. I have yet to draw any of it, but many particulars are in place.
ICN5D
Pentonian

Postby quickfur » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:04 pm

ICN5D wrote:
Marek14 wrote:I was thinking about a more fantasy scenario with large toroidal planet sliding along a linear or toroidal star...

Interesting you should say that. I've been working on a fantasy-like universe that intersects ours at a more perpendicular angle. In turn, it would have similar physics but stretched askew, taking on other time and size scales. One of the ideas I had, was having things like linear planets, that follow along linear gravity wells, instead of point-like wells. Actually, there are many strange things going on in this place! It's like a combination of subatomic mixed with cosmological effects in unison. Things I learn about the quantum realm are manifested on larger and realistic scales, out in the open. Then, the familiar cosmic things we see are all on a tiny, microscopic scales. This place has molecular planetary systems, electron stars, very large land-tube network world that take on atomic roles, to name a few. I have yet to draw any of it, but many particulars are in place.

Funny, I used to construct fictional universes too. Except that I went with the approach of being "not like here", so physics in my fictional universe was completely unrelated to physics here, so there are no such things as atoms or molecules -- at least, not as we know them. Even the space there was non-Euclidean, and by that I don't mean merely spherical or hyperbolic: it is not even locally Euclidean, even though it approximates it (most of the time -- there are exceptions). Well, the inhabitable part of it approximates Euclidean 3D space, at any rate (and sometimes the approximation is very crude!); the uninhabitable parts of it are higher-dimensional, but not in the Euclidean sense. They may not even be mathematical, for that matter. Even within the pseudo-Euclidean inhabitable portions of it, motion is vaguely Aristotelian (rather than Newtonian), so things like planets and stars don't even exist, and certainly there's no such thing as orbital motion. It's a very strange place, indeed.

But your idea of macroscopic quantum effects is kinda interesting... what does an electron star look like? Can people walk through walls by quantum tunnelling? Be in two places at the same time?
quickfur
Pentonian

Postby anderscolingustafson » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:34 am

quickfur wrote:
ICN5D wrote:

Funny, I used to construct fictional universes too. Except that I went with the approach of being "not like here", so physics in my fictional universe was completely unrelated to physics here, so there are no such things as atoms or molecules -- at least, not as we know them. Even the space there was non-Euclidean, and by that I don't mean merely spherical or hyperbolic: it is not even locally Euclidean, even though it approximates it (most of the time -- there are exceptions). Well, the inhabitable part of it approximates Euclidean 3D space, at any rate (and sometimes the approximation is very crude!); the uninhabitable parts of it are higher-dimensional, but not in the Euclidean sense. They may not even be mathematical, for that matter. Even within the pseudo-Euclidean inhabitable portions of it, motion is vaguely Aristotelian (rather than Newtonian), so things like planets and stars don't even exist, and certainly there's no such thing as orbital motion. It's a very strange place, indeed.

But your idea of macroscopic quantum effects is kinda interesting... what does an electron star look like? Can people walk through walls by quantum tunnelling? Be in two places at the same time?

I also sometimes think about hypothetical universes as well. I have thought before about whether there could be a universe that would have equations that have Tetration as I've noticed that it seems like none of the equations that describe our universe require Tetration. I have noticed though that there seems to be a problem with Tetration when it comes to none whole numbers and I'm not sure how to do Tetration when a number is tetrated by a none whole number.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
anderscolingustafson
Tetronian

Postby ICN5D » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:37 am

Well, I described a fairly decent amount, deeply interconnected with some wild ideas I had at the time. I wrote it about a year ago, and didn't really add to it afterwards. But, I probably should! I have a heck of a lot more to tell about this place 8)

So, here's most of what I wrote:
(once again, this is a work of fiction, there are some pretty wild ideas with creationism in here, and some of my more entertaining beliefs)

Slices of Reality
I call them the Dimensional Planes that bisect the Omniverse. The omniverse being a 26 dimensional sphere that represents all possible formulas in String Theory. Cross sections of the omniverse lie along mathematical intersection points within the laws of physics. Each cross sectional plane slices at a given angle, depth, and thickness through the Omniverse. Each formula that we have pieced together over the centuries represents one of these intersection points as a harmonic node of nature.

Each cross sectional plane is a universe. Other universes are then congruent versions of our manifested reality, where the particulars are different but the result is the same. So long as the forces, masses, and charges allow for a long term balance, emergent phenomena as complex as intelligent life is probable. This argues against the Anthropic Principle, or perhaps expands it, to include alternative harmonic balances that also create life. Slightly altering a constant of nature would destroy the balance. But, altering most or all of them in the required way would create another harmonic balance.

Outside our Universe
Our Universe rests within a valley of equilibrium separated by peaks of total chaos, the realms of pure energy. The between worlds are the energy-planes in regions called the Transmatter Interverse. Our matter-plane exists within a constructive interference pattern next to the energy-planes, where energy and matter coexist. The forces of energy we observe are vastly diluted by our distance to their peaks of equilibrium. There is so much energy to harness if one had the technology. The power of a trillion supernovas for instance. The Omniverse is the container of all Peaks and Valleys, the true transspatial landscape of all possibility. There is only probability, likely-hood of occurrence. The matter-fields are most likely to occur in the lowest point of the valleys, where energy condenses into tightly confined areas of high equilibrium. These areas are intersection points of convergent relationships between the constants of nature. When a universe forms, these valleys become encompassed by a hyperbolic vacuole, the event horizon is the matter-energy boundary layer. This is the current now moment that we live on, expanding inward as time proceeds.

From the Beginning to Now
After all the initial particles condense out of the beginning soup, and the energy fields condense around the matter cores, empty space clears out. Soon after, the light atoms begin to clump together under the lowest energy force. As the condensation continues, the first matter complexification engine forms that exists within a balance of the highest and lowest energy forces. The engine will run through its sequence and fuse light matter cores into the initial heavy cores. The end sequence to the engine is a rapid omnidirectional dispersion of the newly created atoms. During this process, even more heavy atoms are created with exotic properties. This cloud will condense yet again into a planet system rich with exotic heavy atoms. On the surface of the green zone planets, oceans fill the lowest points and spontaneous molecular generation begins. At some point, when molecules accumulate to such a high density, automatic replication begins and sprouts the first single cell beings. After single cells evolve together for some time, they begin to attach and specialize into a caste society. They soon gallop off as autonomous colonies that we call animals. These floraforms and faunaforms take on a new level of perceived reality. Eventually at some point, one or more of these faunaforms will develop an intelligent brain unique to its own animal class. On earth we have mamallian, avian, cephalopod, etc intelligences for each neuron architecture. When this is discovered, a Higher Advanced race takes notice and descends to them for the first time. Recognizing some potential, the Higher Advanced pick one of the best and enhance them. We could have been dominated by highly evolved, technologically advanced giant squid. But no, the Higher Advanced chose us. Starting with a base line education, these enhanced intellect fauanforms will perpetuate their society until they discover the mathematical relationships that describe their universe. In which they are constantly refining with each new breakthrough. The Higher Advanced wait for the right time for us Lower Advanced to evolve. At some point, they will make contact again with the intention of a new technological era.

The Strange Place
One particular place that I called Q-theta-8 is a very bizarre and strange world that many of the Higher Advanced beings have moved to. The Higher Advanced beings are among the people who created us. They are not native to Q-theta-8 as they came from other universe cross sections. Each Higher Advanced race is among the most technologically capable in their universe. They can freely travel from galaxy to galaxy in search of other lower intelligent beings like us. Only one such being is native to Q-theta-8. They are referred to as the First Intelligence. With a far greater intellect and technological achievement than the Higher Advanced, they thrived in Q-theta-8 and mastered their universe long before. It is told that the First Intelligence civilization rose and fell long before any of the advanced races came. The length of their civilization far exceeds any of the Higher Advanced as well. It is believed that they themselves were also created by another more omnipotent race, but they never mentioned it in any of their ancient texts.

The very nature and position of Q-theta-8 causes the laws of physics to bend and fold to some extreme levels of manifested reality. This is why the other Higher Advanced races wanted to move here. Once their mathematical advancement was equal to their technological, they discover the harmonic code of the cross section matter plane at Q-theta-8. Finding the home universe now a bit dull, most migrate here to this universe. It is the land of the Gods, as they say. But still dominated by an even more advanced race. This fact is okay to them. This universe is still very alien to the majority and they always have much to learn about the bizarre and elusive Hidden Laws. They learn more about exotic technology for Q-theta-8 by conducting raids on the long abandoned superstructure that encases one of the hyperworlds. This is the home world of the First Intelligence. The entire landmass is encased within a fabricated structure, built by the F.I. long ago. Q-theta-8 is a significantly older universe, on the order of 3.7 trillion years. The F.I. had plenty of time to advance and prosper for about 95 billion years, mastering the ways of the Hidden physical laws. Scattered throughout the universe of Q-theta-8 are many technology complexes on the hyperworlds of varying size and importance that were left behind by the First Intelligence. These are the most often raided for loot and attempt to reverse engineer the devices for them to benefit. Very seldom is the homeworld visited, but the neighboring molesystem is densely populated and thrives off of the proximity to such a treasure trove.

The hyperworlds of Q-theta-8 take on the form of a lattice of interconnecting tubes of land enveloped within a uniform ocean of atmosphere. Instead of a round, sphere-like gravity well forming a planet, there are linear gravity wells that intersect at giant nodes. This effectively creates linear planets instead of round ones. They can vary from 100 to 5000 miles across. Leaving the surface of the land structure, the force of gravity takes on a more quantum scale and drops off at well defined energy levels. This creates sharp transitional density layers of atmosphere that share the effects of the surface of water. There are ships that use this effect to skim the density layer like a boat on water. These are called Stratocruisers and can transport over long distances. Along the tube section there are five graviton levels from the ground to the weightless and vast ocean of atmosphere. This is called the Thallometeon Envelope, and encases every Tubilinear Land Matrix in an even density of atmospheric gasses. These hyperworlds take on the role of giant atomic nuclei, where planetary structures display more of a subatomic nature. They link together into large Molesystems, like massive planetary molecules. Each Tubilinear Land Matrix encased in a Thallometeon Field is surrounded by its own Electron Star Field, and share them when combined into a Molesystem. The largest of the hyperworlds are similar to large atomic nuclei and are just as unstable. The smallest hyperworlds linked in a molosystem can be around 1000 miles across, whereas the largest stable land matrix is around 100,000 miles across.

The First Intelligence mastered their universe and created so many machines and devices, that continue to defy explanation by the Higher Advanced. Keep in mind that these Higher Advanced are our creators and gods, and possess an omnipotent level of knowledge compared to us. Yet, they still have great difficulty with understanding the technology and physics, behind much of the First Intelligence creations. Such devices exist deep within the caverns of the Land Nodes or out in the open as large stone formations that still work to this day. At the giant intersection nodes of the land tube network, there are massive cave systems deep within the core. Constructed within and seemingly out of natural land formations are the Quantum Gates to other hyperworlds. They don't appear to be operated by a machine and use a natural rock structure and dynamic flow of atmofalls, to power a quantum tunneling gateway to another node. The Higher Advanced still have no idea how the First Intelligence did this, or even if they did. But the rock structure is too perfectly shaped to be that natural, and can only mean one thing. We certainly know why they did it, but have no clue as to how. They did it for good reason, though. Travel into empty space is very dangerous in Q-theta-8. This is the realm of giant subatomic particles filled with Cosmic Meteor Rays, Alphaparticleoids, Tripolar Tauon Fields, Singulateral Bursts, and of course the Neutrinolysis Effect. Providing the ability to travel at will to another hyperworld, without leaving the protective Thallometeon envelope needs no explanation. The First Intelligence did good to construct the gateways, but why would they need it? They could easily travel through empty space safely. Perhaps they did it for the Higher Advanced. Give them a way to move around and explore the universe, while protected safely inside an envelope, several thousand miles across. If that's the case, how did they know about the Higher Advanced races? More so, why did they construct the massive stone formations? We know that they are machines or devices of some kind. Are they telescopes, or communication equipment? Or perhaps a power generator? Maybe, a star chart for certain electron star alignments? Not much is known, other than they all still work. And new ones are found nearly every week. The list is compiling of all stone structures and what the observed operational effect was.

Q-theta-8 has had phase transitions during its history, where some of its extended dimensions collapsed into a medium scale curved manifold. It was along this new 4-D extension that giant subatomic particles formed and began to populate the universe. The empty region of space is much colder, and altered the nuclear system during one of these transitions. Rather than a single matter core, there is an entire network of interlacing linear waves that intersect at high energy nodes. There are multiple arrangements to these nodes and hold secrets to unknown physical phenomena. Most Higher Advanced do not have the technology or knowledge to explore the node matrix cores. There are less atomic elements in the Q-theta-8 universe, but many isoform arrangements in their nuclear system. This creates a virtually infinite variety of naturally occurring metallic compounds. Sources can be found in ore deposits, crystal formations, trapped in the core of a hydroton, inside a macroteria giant, or lying among the suspended boulder fields in the neutral gravity zones. There are many places to find such exotic material. Some have very complex formation cycles, and are the most sought after. However, the locations on and around a hyperworld where they can be found are extremely dangerous, and difficult to get to. Being the size of a human puts you at the extreme bottom of the food chain. A strange pattern among the hyperworlds is the relation to animal complexity and size. The largest beings are the simplest lifeform, existing as skyscraper sized single cell giants. These are the Macroteria and they inhabit the outermost regions of the Thallometeon envelope. They feed on all of the megaplankton and diatomoforms that fill in the gaps, between large weightless rock clusters, and the vast open voids of oceanic atmosphere. As one gets smaller, the level of complexity increases and become more dangerous. The closer the size of a beast to you, the more dangerous.

The electron stars are made of their own substance called electronium gas. They exist as a group of pure electronium gas clouds condensed around a core of high energy node-matrix rearrangments. The electronium nuclear matrix core is simpler than the atomic, but still shares its ability to be modified. Since the empty space region in Q-theta-8 is much colder, in the range of four nanokelvins, the outermost layer of any material envelope undergoes ultracold condensed matter physics. This quantum event rearranges the nuclear system and stores potential energy. When this new top layer substance becomes convected back into the core, the nuclear node matrix is converted and releases energy, creating an atomic fusion effect. This convection cycle can exist seemingly forever as a perpetual motion machine, and is sustained by the balance between stored quantum energy and thermal expansion. The outer layer of an electron star is where the magic is happening, sort of like an inside out version of a star from our universe. The particle reaction in an ultra low temperature environment only serves to perpetuate the cycle of electronium gas convection. A single electron star exists as a group of superpositional locations. They are not individual stars that exist in a group, but an individual star that exists as a group. Each lighted sphere is connected through a higher spatial dimension into a single unit that intersects into Q-theta-8 in multiple locations. This weird effect is the quantum nature manifesting itself into the real physical world. Super high energy electron stars burn bright purple and violet and occupy the outermost energy level from the Land Tube Matrix. Super low energy electron stars are a dim red and are the closest. These provide electronium-7F, a source of raw material for certain devices, used by the Higher Advanced races. Only the First Intelligence have been able to accumulate electronium-1A, from the core of a Purple Electron Star of the highest energy. A substance that the Higher Advanced long to acquire and raid the technology complexes of the First Intelligence in search for loot and knowledge.

-- Philip Pugeau
ICN5D
Pentonian

Postby Marek14 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:07 am

My idea was, spoken generally, a universe where a torus is a normal shape for heavenly bodies.

The star is a large, thin torus, and the planets are smaller toruses that slide along it. Since they have different sizes, they won't crash into each other.
The moons are smaller toruses sliding along the planets.
The stars in the sky looks mostly like points, but the closer one can be distinguished into visible rings.
Marek14
Pentonian

Postby ICN5D » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:11 am

That's a cool idea, too. Would the rings also rotate as they slid along the others? It would be like a ditorus solar system
ICN5D
Pentonian

Postby anderscolingustafson » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:27 am

What direction would the planets slide along their star? I mean would they go through the hole of their star or would they orbit around the outer or inner equator of the star?
anderscolingustafson
Tetronian

Postby Marek14 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:20 am

Well, the star would go through the hole in the planet, they would be interlinked. And yes, they would rotate :)

Though this gives me an interesting idea.

The torus is a circle rotated along a line that does not pass through it. However, what if the diameter of the circle varied with the angle on the line?

The cut sequences could look very strange... and there could be similar alterations for higher toratopes.
Marek14
Pentonian

Postby quickfur » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:42 pm

ICN5D wrote:Well, I described a fairly decent amount, deeply interconnected with some wild ideas I had at the time. I wrote it about a year ago, and didn't really add to it afterwards. But, I probably should! I have a heck of a lot more to tell about this place 8)

So, here's most of what I wrote:
(once again, this is a work of fiction, there are some pretty wild ideas with creationism in here, and some of my more entertaining beliefs)
[...]

Entertaining indeed. I personally regard the anthropic principle as tautological nonsense, so your ideas aren't that wild to me. :P
quickfur
Pentonian

Postby Marek14 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:47 pm

quickfur: Doesn't he say that the model argues against anthropic principle?
Marek14
Pentonian

Postby quickfur » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Marek14 wrote:quickfur: Doesn't he say that the model argues against anthropic principle?

Well yes, that's why I said I didn't find his ideas very wild. :)
quickfur
Pentonian

Postby ICN5D » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Hmm, if the planet toroid was a torisphere, then it would be like a Dyson sphere! Crossing the boundary layer would force you to circumnavigate half way around the circle-shell.

What did you think about the electron stars?
ICN5D
Pentonian

Postby quickfur » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:27 pm

ICN5D wrote:Hmm, if the planet toroid was a torisphere, then it would be like a Dyson sphere! Crossing the boundary layer would force you to circumnavigate half way around the circle-shell.

What did you think about the electron stars?

It's a bit beyond my grasp of physics, I've to admit, but it certainly sounds interesting! It reminds me of some mind-bending fictional entities I dreamed up in my youth. One such entity is a kind of biological entity, in which a single consciousness manifests itself as multiple physical entities simultaneously. The physical manifestations are simple-looking creatures in the form of a translucent globe with three tentacular legs, that crawl about as though they are independent entities, but they are actually a single consciousness. The single consciousness sees the world through each of its physical manifestations as through many "eyes" and "limbs" that, even though they are physically disconnected, yet they are the same entity. Sorta like your electron stars, where a single star manifests itself as multiple disconnected entities. :)

Another entity I dreamed up, was a kind of non-biological living creature that consists of "folded" space. Seen from outside, it consists of a black spherical boundary about the size of a planet, but when one crosses this boundary, one discovers that inside, it's actually a mini-universe... multiple mini-universes, in fact. It's best explained from the perspective of a spaceship passing through it. Upon entering the outer boundary, the spaceship discovers that it's actually non-solid, and finds itself in an apparently unbounded empty space, with no apparent entrance or exit, or any feature whatsoever. But upon progressing further, asteroids begin to appear seemingly out of nowhere, threatening to grind up the spaceship. Various debris from previously ground-up spacecraft float around. Then after some time, the asteroids seemingly vanish into thin air, but in their place clouds of hot plasma materialize seemingly out of nowhere, threatening to dissolve the spaceship. Eventually, the hot plasma also seemingly evaporates into nothingness, and then bits of junk and miscellaneous debris begin to appear all over, again seemingly appearing out of nowhere. Eventually, the black, empty space where the junk is floating begins to melt away, and suddenly the spaceship finds itself on the other side of the outer spherical boundary of the entity. What actually happened, is that the inside of this entity consists of several layers of subspaces with spherical curvature, and each layer is a stage in its digestive system. The asteroids are like "molars" for grinding down food, and the plasma is digestive "acid" for digesting food. The junk in the last stage is undigested detritus that is eventually excreted. The passage between each stage happens via an extradimensional force that drags the food from one subspace to the next, or some kind of inter-spatial interface that "melds" each subspace into the next. Each stage is a kind of "folded-up" space, almost like parallel universes, but linked to each other, yet all existing within a spherical region of 3D space.
quickfur
Pentonian

Postby ICN5D » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Sounds like several Star Trek episodes! A few of them were about cosmic beings made of typical phenomena, but combined in such a way to imitate intelligent life. One of them in a Voyager episode was an actual nebula, that "called out" to space explorers like a Siren. Once drawn in by its beauty, you were trapped and subsequently dissolved by the local events.

The fantasy universe goes by things I learn, then extrapolated into more complex processes. It's taking the real thing and running with it a bit further. I wanted to use the stories like an education tool, to teach about quantum events and its nature. By intertwining action-based raids on the tech complexes, there would be certain observations of some strange, never seen before event happening. Or, recording an exploration mission into the outer envelope.
ICN5D
Pentonian

Postby quickfur » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:41 am

My fictional universes, in contrast, begin with negating some (or all!) laws of physics, and then exploring the consequences. :P It's like dismantling the real thing and replacing it with something completely new. One time, for example, I dreamed about a universe in which space doesn't exist, so that spatial separation becomes a meaningless concept, and material objects are irrelevant (there is no space for them :lol: (to exist in)). The inhabitants communicate via handles -- kinda like an edge in a graph -- if you have a handle on someone, then you can communicate with him, otherwise, you may not even know he exists since there is no way to explore any place (there are no places!) and therefore no possibility to find someone "by chance".
quickfur
Pentonian

Postby anderscolingustafson » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:18 am

That's a really cool fictional universe quickfur :mrgreen: It sounds really weird and like something from Star Trek.
anderscolingustafson
Tetronian

Postby ICN5D » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:28 am

Yeah, I kind of had some neat ideas about connected consciousness and the like. It was more related to a true higher dimensional being that could make several interception points into our 3-plane. It could be a herd of different animals that all gallop together, and when frightened or threatened, they would group up together like some biological transformer. Or, it could disperse itself, and all the animals would run away from each other. I guess it could be like some octopus-like being that uses its tentacle cross sections as separate animals.
ICN5D
Pentonian

Postby Marek14 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:33 am

I've had an idea of a sentient being that is its own self-contained universe as well. The idea was that in that case, any amount of complexity and intelligence could fit in a small space.
Marek14
Pentonian

Return to Toratopes