Spacetime Smooth Planck Scales

Other scientific, philosophical, mathematical etc. topics go here.

Spacetime Smooth Planck Scales

Postby rr6 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:35 pm

QM( duality paradox )

GR( spooky action at a distance )

SR( constant EMRadiation speed )

Not that I have those associations correct but a sense of some weird/odd if not absurb observations by us.

I wish I had the computing power, and graphic abilities to run the various possible scenarios I envision with the 5/phi-fold icosa(20)hedron and the 4-fold VE/cubo-octa(8)hedron.

1)....OIO ...In the simplest scenario our finite Universe eternally exists as the space where there is only two spherical/spheroidal icosahedrals-- left and right skew --- overlapping. This creates the oblong shape like in two circles partially overlapping, with a potentialyl flat plane that is contains both all of the information of the 4-fold VE/cubo-octahedron in one of its equilateral surface triangles, and

all of the information on one of the left-skew icosahedrals equilateral triangles, and

all of the information on one of the right-skew icosahedrals equiliateral triangles.

In simplest version #1 above, the flat plane is an eternal constant, i.e. it never unfolds/expands outward as the fullblown VE/cubo-octahedron.

In the most complex Rybonic scenario;

Version #2..) OIO.....I envision the exact same shaped scenario as above, except that there can be as many as 8 left-skew and 8 right-skew on both sides of the octa-bonded/valenced , 4-fold flat plane.

In this scenario, the 4-fold plane unfolds to become a full-blown VE/cubo-octahedron with 8 external icosahedrals, each one face bonded to one of the VE's equlaterally triangles, and,

8 internal icosahedrals, with each bonded/valenced to the same 8 equlateral triangles.

This latter scenario creates a situation where the VE/cubo-octahedron has 8, 5/phi-fold icosahedrals intermingly/interfering in complex ways within the VE/cubo-octahedron.

To see this one in operation would take some complex computing abilities. imho

We would start with a simpler Euclidean computations of the above, then progress to the sphericals and then to most complex scenario.

http://phys.org/news/2012-08-spacetime- ... tml#inlRlv

"Gamma-ray bursts can tell us some very interesting things about the universe," Nemiroff said. In this case, those three photons recorded by the Fermi telescope suggest that spacetime may not be not as bubbly as some scientists think. Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2012-08-spacetime- ... w.html#jCp

Ultra-micro, quasi-physical, gravitational spacetime is further beyond our abilities to detect, indirectly or directly at this time, If not eternally beyond our abilities to detect.

To quantify or not quantize that is not the question, as we will never quantize gravitational spacetime.

See also Fermi bubbles to find similar cosmological shapes of space, as follows
http://www.astronomynow.com/news/n1011/11fermi/
Our conscious existence as reality, along with the conscious comprehension of the existence of a greater finite physical/energetic Universe as reality, is the greatest illusion of reality via those conscious experiences and the associated dreams and recalling of those experiences.
rr6
Dionian

Re: Spacetime Smooth Planck Scales

Postby rr6 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:30 pm

MG,

1) it is presumed that there exists a spin-3 boson called a graviton,altho there is no confirmed--- reproduced in lab --information that a graviton exists i.e unlike a photon, we know exist via its quantization, indirectly via changes in electron energy levels.

I've posted here many many times various related issues to gravity. Loop Quantum Gravity is the only theory--- to unify Qm with GR ---- that has been tested to prove existence of a space occupying something called gravitational spacetime.

Let me state again for maybe the umpteenth time over the years, Smolin states that, it would take a paticle accelator the size of our solar system to harness enough energy to quantize a graviton out of spacetime, if it exists.

2) I've posted here more than once the information regarding two binary stars orbiting each other that give us indirect information that gravity is a force if not specifically and intermediating bosonic force.

http://www.space.com/17346-gravity-wave ... speed.html

This latter info above was first discovered in early 70's.

3) http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/new ... of-gravity

I've been posting this inconclusive/unverified information for some 8 years now including at Pattenrville.

So MG if this info I've been posting here and elsewhere for years does not answer your question sufficiently then please rephrase/refine them for better clarity.

Smolin believed we would quantify gravity by about 2015 using some geometric method. I think he is being way to optimistic. I dunno nor does anyone else.

R6
Our conscious existence as reality, along with the conscious comprehension of the existence of a greater finite physical/energetic Universe as reality, is the greatest illusion of reality via those conscious experiences and the associated dreams and recalling of those experiences.
rr6
Dionian

Return to General