Lower 2Dimensional Considerations

Other scientific, philosophical, mathematical etc. topics go here.

Lower 2Dimensional Considerations

Postby rr6 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Great toroidal tube( 3D ) > great circle( 2D infinity ) > great polygon( 2D finite ) terminal source* > oooo > *receipent/destination( destiny ).

Envisioning great toroidal tubes and tangently chain-linked of tubes.

There are three or four waves I want to induce with the reader. One is easy and that is the wave created by the geodesic chain-link oooo.

The other is of the individual toroidal tube.This all goes back to a chain-linked set of curved triangular dipyramids

http://www.google.com/search?q=triangul ... FA_enUS486

Each dipyramid being open on each end-- so truncated --- so that we have a tube albeit the toroidal tube that is expanded in some places-- the girth of the dipyramid ---and contracted in some places--- the two ends-- triangle opening ends ---of dipyramid.

The ends are truncated tho, so that is why I say open at each so we have a volumetric tube overall but it is a wavy tube because expanded at the dipyramidal girths and contracted at the open ends.

So I wanted others to envision this wavy surfaced, individual torus, as having a flow of energy-- forward or reverse over time ---that resultantly causes each dipyramid to spirally spin either left or right i.e. each dipyramid is slightly ahead or behind in its rate or position of spiraling operation.

Next we can have this wavy torus, composed of a chain-linked set of open ended dipyramids, contract at its all of the girth places and expand at all of the open-ended places, as it spirally spins either left or right.

If others can get their head around these above spiral/twist left or right concept, then we could attempt a concept of opposing contrary/contradicting spirals/twists i.e. a torqueing of the this toroidal tube i.e. some dipyramids or spiraling left and some spiraling right.

To me, this would lead to a contractive tightening of the toroidal tubes volume i.e. the tube we be approaching ideas of being a wavy 2D circle. The resultant of this latter contraction of volume, may mean that the overall torus tubes diameter would increase i.e. since the 3D volume is contracting the 2D edge values would have to stretch-out to compensate reduced volume into a seemingly 2D circle having a greater diameter and radius than that of the original 3D tubes diameter and radius.

Ok, if anybody can begin to grasp any of the above ideas, then I would go back to the overall tangentally chain-linked set of toroidal tubes as having a flow of energy forward ex

source* > oooooo > *destination( destiny ) and then having a return feedback mechanism ex;

destination* < oooo < *source( formerly destination ).

If I recall correctly some dude in 20's Russell( ? ) had similar ideas of flow in both directions occurring simultaneously i.e. soruce-destiny signal and destiny-source feeback signal.

Some of these thoughts arose because I was thinking of how our 3D vectorial space seemingly appears to us as a 2D space ex Jacob Beckenstiens resultant holography based on his black hole mathematics.

3 or 4D Universe ergo consciousness appears as the greatest of all 2D illusions. :roll:

r6
Our conscious existence as reality, along with the conscious comprehension of the existence of a greater finite physical/energetic Universe as reality, is the greatest illusion of reality via those conscious experiences and the associated dreams and recalling of those experiences.
rr6
Dionian

Re: Lower 2Dimensional Considerations

Postby rr6 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 pm

In this scenario I previously laid out above, we may ask ourselves, how could each of the quasi-individualistic and truncated, dipyramids/PODS spin in and opposite direction, to induce twist/torque of the overall toroidal tube?
Keep I mind that, each truncated,dipyramid POD, is composed of three vectorial strands that run either all the way around the circumference/length of the torus or at minium one half of that torus distance.

Just as a the expanded girth-- that oscillates between expanded or contracted ---and the two truncated ends, that oscillate between contracted and expanded ---we have a constant set of three vertexes and three vectorial strands and in both cases we have the potentially odd ratio of 2:1.
So, I want to consider what happens when this 2:1 ratio leaves the source. Or if we have a case of two sets of 2:1 ratios that leave the source wherein each set of three defines one-half of the torus ergo one half of the given half-a-wave torus.

So it goes back to the mechanism of each strand as it leaves the source--- ferminonic or bosonic particle ---and that relates back to mechanism of the particles existence. So the trajectory and timing of exit from source of each vectorial strand, could be what affects overall spin left or right.

Now that I'm getting into this envisioning deeper, I actullay do not see how every other--- alternating ---dipyramid/POD, could have opposite spin to create and torqueing of the greater torus. However, if there are 6 vectorial strands that leave the source, to create each half of a great toroidal tube, then I do see how each have could have opposing spins and that,

instead, of alternating dipyramids/PODs, could cause a twist/torgue of overall toroidal tube's volume to become more like a seemingly 2D great circle.

r6
Our conscious existence as reality, along with the conscious comprehension of the existence of a greater finite physical/energetic Universe as reality, is the greatest illusion of reality via those conscious experiences and the associated dreams and recalling of those experiences.
rr6
Dionian

3D Torus > 2D Circle > 2D Polgyon

Postby rr6 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Ok, in review, here is the options for the number of vectorial strands/threads that leave a *source*(*S*) and travel to a destination(*D*), too define two halves of one, whole, toroidal tube( torus ).

01) 6 vectorial strands/threads, with one 2:1 set defining one-half of the torus and one 2:1 set defining the other one-half of the toroidal tube so a total of 6 vectorial strands/threads.

In Synergetics, Fuller sometimes likes to see a vertex--- aka crossing point of 3 lines-of-relationship ---as the center of a sphere of influence. The next question becomes, the minimal number of vertexes we are too consider, leaving the source.

Previously, I was considering a truncated, triangular dipyramid i.e. that is a 3 vertexes at each end and vertexes at girth for a total of 9 vertexes. If we are to consider a dipyramid for each half of the torus defined, then we would have at minimum, 18 vertexes leaving the *source*.

So that would be 18 center of spheres of influence subcategorized as follows;

Top...3 contracted( lead-end )...3 expanded( girth )...3 contracted( trailing-end )

Bottom...3 contracted( lead-end )...3 expanded( girth )..3 contracted( trailing-end )

To be holistically(?) integral here, as and individualistic/quantum particle--- whether fermionic or bosonic --- we want to consider that the whole set of 18 spheres of influence is tangentally, or overallpingly interrelated/connected.

3D Torus > 2D Circle > 2D Polygon

Too complicate the above scenario, we should also consider and axis/spine within the tube in each half, perhaps as a synergetic resultant of the tangental or overlapping spheres of influence as two sets( 2:1 ratio ) of vectorial strands/threads.

I will not add in spheres of influence here to represent the the two axis/spine at this time. However, since we are considering a and integrally whole torus, perhaps at some point we should also consider a third axis/spine that is related to direct line of relationship that may exist between the *source* and *destination*.

In this sense, I think it is necessary to envision/visualize that at least one of the lead-end set of 3 spheres on top half of torus, is tangential or overlapping with at least one of the bottom half lead-end set of 3 spheres. This also goes for the set of three at the girth and set of three at trailing-end.

3------------tube axis/spine-------------3

*S*___overall torus axis/spine__*D*

3..............tube axis/spine.................3

H,mmm better stop there in hopes that this concept can embed in the readers mind. :---))
rr6
Dionian

Re: Lower 2Dimensional Considerations

Postby rr6 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:28 pm

material/stuff = physical/energy ergo fermions and bosons and combinations thereof aka occupied space.

IS = IS what?

IS = dynamic( animated ) illusion( perception ) of time( frequencies ) interfering( pattern )

What is interfering?

Specific deterministic( cause and effect ) frequencies of nodal vertexial events and complementary vectorial lines-of-relationship

WWW~~~VVVVV~~~vvvvv~~~wwwwoooo.................... ..

Are the nodal vertexial events, more or less of a something, than the vectorial lines-of-relationship?

Triangle is the minimal set of seemingly vectorial lines-of-relationship that seemingly/appear defines inside area from outside space

Tetrahedron the minimal set of seemingly vectorial lines-of-relationhship, that, seemingly/appear defines and inside volumetric from and outside space.

Volume( 3D ) infers a macro-finite space ergo a finite volumetric value can be applied.

If we see the vectorial lines-of-relationship along with the nodal vertexial events( angles resultants ) as that which is doing the dividing, the we can say that we have an inside-micro infinite non-occupied space,

and outside macro-micro infinite non-occupied space.

r6
rr6
Dionian

Return to General