Dimensional Theory Merging

Discussions about the possibility of consciousness, free will, spirits, deities, religions and so on, and how these might interact with time travel, the Big Bang, many worlds and so on.

Dimensional Theory Merging

Postby unicole » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:48 pm

I've spent a lot of time over the last few years thinking about dimensional theories, trying to understand them, and trying to merge the New Age ideas of dimensions with Spacial Dimensional theories. I was deep in meditation a week or so ago and I came up with the answer below. I am curious to hear your opinions and ideas.

Spacetime exists for humans as we know it. Our reality and experience is valid. But, to beings with a “higher” vantage point, spacetime is much more flexible. Time is inconsequential and space is easily crossed. Additionally, there is evidence of multiple realities to exist within the same part of spacetime.

We have the concept of curled up spacial dimensions but truly spacial dimensions as we know them are the “curled up” dimensions. They are less prevalent than we imagine. Spacial dimensions are manifestations of emotional realities.

The embodiment of higher emotional realities looks a lot less like physical reality as we know it. Higher dimensions exist spacially, in ways we have difficulty comprehending, but these new spacial dimensions do not exist within the same framework as the ones we know and love.

Instead, they expand not blooming out from the 3rd dimension in some “bigger” way, but in the embodiment of emotion and love.

In this way, the new age ideals of dimensional reality and spacial reality theories are tied. Multidimensional theories of simultaneous realities are a separate but related concept to which dark matter and dark energy are the keys.
unicole
Mononian

Re: Dimensional Theory Merging

Postby Teragon » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Not sure what to make of this. Every experience has it's reality, but one should be careful not to jumble both things up. It's far more easy to talk in either language than to relate one to the other. Quite often it's not clear to me if you're talking about two different things or one and the same.

Perhaps there is not one single definition for those "New Age dimensions". Everyone's talking about something else, scientific terms are often used in a completly different way and there's a lot of hot air too. I've experienced a feeling of high dimensionality and spaciousness on some occasions, but I don't know how to interpret it. Are you talking about additional degrees of freedom? We can change our state of consciousness in multiple degrees of freedom, even at a "low" vantage point. These degrees of freedom are no dimensions in my point of view, in the same way as "color" or "temperature" for example are no dimensions (for one point in spacetime there is only one color, not a "color axis" and only one temperature). But maby there are some abstract dimensions to be experienced, emotional landscapes build in a totally different way. Can you tell more about how your experience was?

You're also talking about new spatial dimensions. How do you think, are these dimensions related to our spacetime? Are they somehow a nonphysical an expansion of the physical spacetime or are they seperate worlds that we may just have a glance into with our consciousness? Are they highly intersubjective and persistent worlds like our physical universe or more private and volatile like dreams? Are there physical limitations? Everything is interconnected through some kind of consciousess and the nature of experience is open and full of possibilities.
What is deep in our world is superficial in higher dimensions.
Teragon
Trionian

Return to Consciousness