Dimensional Mind Analysis <------!

Discussions about the possibility of consciousness, free will, spirits, deities, religions and so on, and how these might interact with time travel, the Big Bang, many worlds and so on.

Dimensional Mind Analysis <------!

Postby rr6 » Mon May 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Part 3;

Angle-of-viewpoint( < ) + dimenision-of-mind/intellect( ----- )

Sometimes the mind/intellect is referred to as the minds eye.

In the previous emails-- see part 2 and 1 below ---I had introduced the right-angled tetra(4)hedron and then simplified to just a triangle for ease of grasping this visually simple concept of viewpoint and mind/intellect dimension. Here below, using text, I will give another angle( perception/image ) on this angle-of-viewpoint Dimensional Mind scenario.al

......................O
O<---------------!-----------
......................O

So each "<" angles point/corner/vertex is seen to be the center of spheres-of-influence that are tangent to each other and have a XYZ( abc ) line-of-relationship( ! ) between and connecting their centers.

Here above we the observers angle-of-viewpoint and the mind/intellect dotted line dimension looking across the triangular plane and seeing the diametrically opposite hypotenuse as the line-of-relationship( ! ).

In this specific scenario, we may say, that, the mind/intellect dimension is looking at the tangential kissing point of two spheres-of-influence.

So this appears to me, to be the basic/fundamental of this whole Dimensional Mind scenario and what have I learned from this exploration?

Patr two(2);

1) XYZ or abc 'd' lines without a necessity of having a reference to a closed cube or any polyhedral shape

In this scenario above, infinity of the line is inferred/implied so we discount any further in our analysis/assessment.

2) vectorial lines-of-relationship, that inherently do involve a polygonal or polyhedral shape and spheres of influence

OOOO = In this scenario above we invoke the minimal polyhedron--tetra(4)hedron ---with the cartesian set of three right-angles and 4 nodal-vertexial event corners as the centers of 4, tangential and conceptual spheres-of-influence having vectorial line-of-relationship between all four ergo 6 vectorial lines-of-relationship define a tetra(4)hedron.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trirectangular_tetrahedron

3) dotted lines-of-mind associated with a Viewpoint or points-of-view( <, > or even v or ^ )

Beginning with the nodal-vertexial event, where the three XYZ/abc lines meet at three 90 degree angles, I wish to invoke this additional dotted---line association with the angular space of inbetweeness, that exists between any three lines-of-relationship.

This means that between any two lines and have a dotted line that goes from the center-of-angle--- aka Viewpoint/point-of-view ---and goes across surface opening of tetra(4)hedron to meet( conceptualizes ) the vectorial line-of-relationship at its exact middle of the vectorial line-of-relationship.

It may be easier for some to only think of a triangle that has only three Viewpoints/points-of-view( <^> or <v> or ^

Across from the angle-of-viewpoint( < ) is the diametrically opposing vectorial line-of-relationship( ! ) so,

< -----! is mean to show that a dotted line goes from center of angle-of-viewpoint and meet the hypotenuse( vectorial line-of-relationship ) at the middle of that line, which is exactly where any two spheres-of-influence would tangentally kiss/meet.

If were dealing on with one triangle then there are only 3 angle-of-Viewpoints and 3 dotted lines-of-mind dimensions.

Part one( 1 )

<------- = Viewpoint( < or > ) + Dimension( ------ )

< ------> = 2 Viewpoints sharing common dimension

The common and convention/traditional accepted version for defining a dimension of space is that of using Cartesian mathematics i.e.;

XYZ = 3Dimensions of height, width and length at 90 degrees to each other. M. Kaku explains a 4th spatial dimension this way;

Start with a corner of a cube and the three( XYZ )lines at 90 degrees to each other dimensions are labeled as a, b and c.

The 4th dimension( d ) is then viewed as a line from the same corner the goes off in a direction towards the volumetric/body center of the cube and that direction is approximately 45 degrees from each other three a, b and c dimensions.

Someone recently refered to each observer( consciousness fix/triangulated ) as being a specific dimension of Universe, and this got me to thinking of how to textually graph that, as I attempt to do with so many things.

Viewpoint or point-of-view is what I call the observer( consciousness fix/triangulated ).

The above is the start of more to come on this <--------- = Viewpoint( < or > ) + Dimension( ------- ).

However, I am making a not-yet-clarified distinction between;

1) XYZ or abcd lines without a necessity of having a reference to a closed cube or any polyhedral shape

2) vectorial lines-of-relationship, that inherently do involve a polygonal or polyhedral shape and spheres of influence

3) dotted lines-of-mind associated with a Viewpoint or points-of-view( <, > or even v or ^ )

r6
Our conscious existence as reality, along with the conscious comprehension of the existence of a greater finite physical/energetic Universe as reality, is the greatest illusion of reality via those conscious experiences and the associated dreams and recalling of those experiences.
rr6
Dionian

Re: Dimensional Mind Analysis <------!

Postby rr6 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:55 am

I think it is good to recall, that, this O< was and still is the vertex for XYZ/abc perpendiculars--- and hyper-d-Dimension of a right-angle tetrahedron within a cartesian setting of a partial truncated cube.

So this below was any a dimension of mind on any of three right-angle triangles of the cartesian based tetrahedron. So we have;

O'1<_____X/a____O'2( defined 1st D-space )

O'1<------------------!------------ @-idea/concept :idea:

O'1<_____Y/b____O'3( defined 2nd D-space )

O'1<------------------!------------ @idea/concept :idea:

O'1______Z/c____O'4( defined 3rd D-space )

O'1<------------------!------------- @-idea/concept :idea:

O'1<~~~~~d~~~~???'5( hyper-4th D-space/dimension )

O'1<----------------??------------@-idea/concept :idea:

Metaphysical mind/intellect dimension complements all space dimensioning.

Without the metaphysical dimension of mind/intellect, none of the others would have been developed by humans.

The 5th 'd' Dimension is at 45 degrees to abc/XYZ. So to continue with our symmetrical outlay, then then a set of three of mind/intellect dimensions would be placed around the central 'd' dimension they by placing them halfway between the central axis of our right angle tetrahedron and the surface mind/intellect dimensions.

This is not half-way between the central 'd; dimensions/axis and the abc/XYZ. It is halfway to the planar opening, which is where we assigned the original mind/dimensions.

H,mmm based on this layout we have arrived at 5 mind/intellect dimensions and only 4 space dimensions. Perhaps this a form of mind-over-matter situation, or maybe just mind-over-space... :?:

r6

rr6 wrote:Part 3;

Angle-of-viewpoint( < ) + dimenision-of-mind/intellect( ----- )

Sometimes the mind/intellect is referred to as the minds eye.

In the previous emails-- see part 2 and 1 below ---I had introduced the right-angled tetra(4)hedron and then simplified to just a triangle for ease of grasping this visually simple concept of viewpoint and mind/intellect dimension. Here below, using text, I will give another angle( perception/image ) on this angle-of-viewpoint Dimensional Mind scenario.al

......................O
O<---------------!-----------
......................O

So each "<" angles point/corner/vertex is seen to be the center of spheres-of-influence that are tangent to each other and have a XYZ( abc ) line-of-relationship( ! ) between and connecting their centers.

Here above we the observers angle-of-viewpoint and the mind/intellect dotted line dimension looking across the triangular plane and seeing the diametrically opposite hypotenuse as the line-of-relationship( ! ).

In this specific scenario, we may say, that, the mind/intellect dimension is looking at the tangential kissing point of two spheres-of-influence.

So this appears to me, to be the basic/fundamental of this whole Dimensional Mind scenario and what have I learned from this exploration?

Patr two(2);

1) XYZ or abc 'd' lines without a necessity of having a reference to a closed cube or any polyhedral shape

In this scenario above, infinity of the line is inferred/implied so we discount any further in our analysis/assessment.

OOOO = In this scenario above we invoke the minimal polyhedron--tetra(4)hedron ---with the cartesian set of three right-angles and 4 nodal-vertexial event corners as the centers of 4, tangential and conceptual spheres-of-influence having vectorial line-of-relationship between all four ergo 6 vectorial lines-of-relationship define a tetra(4)hedron.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trirectangular_tetrahedron

Beginning with the nodal-vertexial event, where the three XYZ/abc lines meet at three 90 degree angles, I wish to invoke this additional dotted---line association with the angular space of inbetweeness, that exists between any three lines-of-relationship.

This means that between any two lines and have a dotted line that goes from the center-of-angle--- aka Viewpoint/point-of-view ---and goes across surface opening of tetra(4)hedron to meet( conceptualizes ) the vectorial line-of-relationship at its exact middle of the vectorial line-of-relationship.

It may be easier for some to only think of a triangle that has only three Viewpoints/points-of-view( <^> or <v> or ^

Across from the angle-of-viewpoint( < ) is the diametrically opposing vectorial line-of-relationship( ! ) so,

< -----! is mean to show that a dotted line goes from center of angle-of-viewpoint and meet the hypotenuse( vectorial line-of-relationship ) at the middle of that line, which is exactly where any two spheres-of-influence would tangentally kiss/meet.

If were dealing on with one triangle then there are only 3 angle-of-Viewpoints and 3 dotted lines-of-mind dimensions.

Part one( 1 )

<------- = Viewpoint( < or > ) + Dimension( ------ )

< ------> = 2 Viewpoints sharing common dimension

The common and convention/traditional accepted version for defining a dimension of space is that of using Cartesian mathematics i.e.;

XYZ = 3Dimensions of height, width and length at 90 degrees to each other. M. Kaku explains a 4th spatial dimension this way;

Start with a corner of a cube and the three( XYZ )lines at 90 degrees to each other dimensions are labeled as a, b and c.

The 4th dimension( d ) is then viewed as a line from the same corner the goes off in a direction towards the volumetric/body center of the cube and that direction is approximately 45 degrees from each other three a, b and c dimensions.

Someone recently refered to each observer( consciousness fix/triangulated ) as being a specific dimension of Universe, and this got me to thinking of how to textually graph that, as I attempt to do with so many things.

Viewpoint or point-of-view is what I call the observer( consciousness fix/triangulated ).

The above is the start of more to come on this <--------- = Viewpoint( < or > ) + Dimension( ------- ).

However, I am making a not-yet-clarified distinction between;

1) XYZ or abcd lines without a necessity of having a reference to a closed cube or any polyhedral shape

r6
Our conscious existence as reality, along with the conscious comprehension of the existence of a greater finite physical/energetic Universe as reality, is the greatest illusion of reality via those conscious experiences and the associated dreams and recalling of those experiences.
rr6
Dionian

Return to Consciousness