Eleven senses

Discussions about the possibility of consciousness, free will, spirits, deities, religions and so on, and how these might interact with time travel, the Big Bang, many worlds and so on.

Eleven senses

Postby Akira Bergman » Wed May 21, 2008 4:40 am

The senses can be classified in an ordered stack of length 11;

(Pain,(Temperature,(Touch,(See,(Taste,(Nothingness),Smell),Hear),Balance),Pressure),Pleasure)

Where the strongest symmetry is shown. Nothingness is the ground state of Consciousness. When there is nothing to sense, it senses itself. The senses are converted, by their organs, to a common electrical code before they are sent to the brain through Thalamus which is the switching organ at the center of the brain. Consciousness is centered at Thalamus it seems.

The 6 strongest dualities (Nothingness is a duality in itself) have an overall duality that demonstrates the symmetry that simulates a four dimensional hyper space-time;

(((Nothingness),(Pain,Pleasure),(Temperature,Pressure)),
((Touch,Balance),(See,Hear),(Taste,Smell)))

The corresponding shape is Tesseract.

Colors also obey the same symmetry;

(Bright,(White,(Yellow,(Blue,(Red,(Grey),Green),Orange),Purple),Black),Dark)

All colors saturate to White at higher Brightness, and to Black at lower. Brightness (Bright,Dark) is the enveloping element of Vision. Therefore it completes the symmetry of colors;

(Grey) ... Stability
(Bright,Dark) ... Brightness
(White,Black) ... Contrast
(Yellow,Purple) ... Color
(Blue,Orange)
(Red,Green)

Since Nothingness sits at the center and is neutral, many modules can attach themselves through their centers. This is demonstrated by two stacks of culture;

(Anarchy,(War,(Communications,(Logistics,(Economics,
(Politics),
Ethics),Science),Aesthetics),Peace),Dictatorship)

(Chaos,(Predation,(Competition,(Production,(Reproduction,
(Interaction),
Extermination),Consumption),Cooperation),Union),Order)

Politics and Interaction are the Nothingness of their categories, as the 10 elements of the Interaction stack are the fundamental methods of control in Politics. They compare to colors;

(Interaction) ... Stability
(Chaos,Order) ... Brightness
(Predation,Union) ... Contrast
(Competition,Cooperation) ... Color
(Production,Consumption)
(Reproduction,Extermination)

In a stable system, (Chaos,Order) and (Predation,Union) dimensions rotate vertical to the color dimensions to make 3 dimensional structures with the other 3 dimensions curled-up and finely distributed over them.

Fields also obey the 11-symmetry, if 3 new fields are introduced;

(Time,(XXX,(Light,(Weak,(Strong,(Higgs),Black-Hole),ZZZ),Gravity),YYY),Space)

Previously I used Dark-Energy for ZZZ which is supposed to be the dual of Weak. Now that there are 2 more fields predicted, XXX and YYY, I will use generic names. XXX and YYY seem to be like Energy and Anti-Energy. Maybe all three make up the Dark-Energy.

6 strongest dualities simulate a hyper Space-Time;

(((Higgs),(Time,Space),(XXX,YYY)), ((Light,Gravity),(Weak,ZZZ),(Strong,Black-Hole)))
Akira Bergman
Mononian

Re: Eleven senses

Postby Alex S » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:17 am

A black hole is a singularity, a gravity well, an object with no volume and extremely high mass. It is not a "field" because it is an object.
90% of all statistics can be made to say anything, 50% of the time.

Hatman Approves!
Alex S
Mononian

Postby Akira Bergman » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:12 am

Alex S wrote:A black hole is a singularity, a gravity well, an object with no volume and extremely high mass. It is not a "field" because it is an object.

It is still not known what lies at and behind the event horizon. Our theories are unable to explain what happens when space-time ends.

A field is a protocol of interaction. Protocols are fractal and relative.
Akira Bergman
Mononian

Postby Alex S » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:28 am

What, by the way is anti-energy? Isn't there some law in physics that states that energy cannot be destroyed? And what if the energy and anti-energy collide? Would they create matter?

Hatman Approves!
Alex S
Mononian

Postby Akira Bergman » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:51 am

Alex S wrote:What, by the way is anti-energy? Isn't there some law in physics that states that energy cannot be destroyed? And what if the energy and anti-energy collide? Would they create matter?

There are the energy conservation laws but they are valid only in a causal environment, as far as I know. Electron-positron collisions produce photons. I have not heard of anti-photons. Probably they are gravitons which are still not proven to exist.

Black holes are the cutting edge of physics. Difficult subject. Although I know some physics, I prefer simple and intuitive methods. Hence my comparative analysis.
Akira Bergman
Mononian

Postby Alex S » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:59 am

Some scientists theorize that photons are their own antiparticle. And what if energy and anti-energy collided? Also, why is the opposite of light, gravity? I understand that the gravity of a black hole traps even light, which could be the basis of this theory, but how else would this be proven? And , also, since a black hole is a gravity well, how is it that different from just gravity?

Hatman Approves!
Alex S
Mononian

Postby Akira Bergman » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:00 am

Alex S wrote:Some scientists theorize that photons are their own antiparticle. And what if energy and anti-energy collided? Also, why is the opposite of light, gravity? I understand that the gravity of a black hole traps even light, which could be the basis of this theory, but how else would this be proven? And , also, since a black hole is a gravity well, how is it that different from just gravity?

The universe runs on a few fundamental balanced processes like supply/demand of economics. Light expresses positive, and gravity expresses negative energy. Hence the kinetic/potential energy duality in mechanics. But they don't annihilate in normal conditions. Maybe they do at the event horizon. The light/gravity duality may be the observable part of a much larger balanced hyper process.

Black hole is different than gravity because gravity is a causal process that expresses itself in space-time. When s-t ends it also ends. Maybe it is just a state transition like gas to liquid.
Akira Bergman
Mononian

Postby Alex S » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:07 am

You continue to avoid my question about energy and anti-energy colliding. And, I forgot to mention this before, but 'light' is technically electromagnetism (or, the electromagnetic force, to go with the strong, weak and gravitational forces.)

Hatman Approves!
Alex S
Mononian

Postby Akira Bergman » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:27 am

Alex S wrote:You continue to avoid my question about energy and anti-energy colliding. And, I forgot to mention this before, but 'light' is technically electromagnetism (or, the electromagnetic force, to go with the strong, weak and gravitational forces.)

I did not avoid. Light-gravity example was intended to explain what I know. Energy expresses itself in many ways. Some are opposites of each other in some sense, but they coexist happily.

Light is of course electromagnetism. Good for you to notice that.
Akira Bergman
Mononian

Postby Alex S » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:37 am

You also theorize that the weak atomic force (radioactivity) is the opposite of dark matter, the completely invisible matter which makes up about 30% of our universe. Radioactivity is the opposite of stability or something like that. Also, you theorize that dark matter, anti-energy and energy comprise dark energy. Dark matter is distinct from dark energy, which forms about 60% of our universe.

Hatman Approves!
Alex S
Mononian

Return to Consciousness