2 (1/1): 2 - 1 circle (II): two points 3 (2/1): 3 - 1 21 - 1 torus ((II)I): four points 4 (5/2): 4 - 1 31 - 2 ditorus (((II)I)I): eight points 22 - 1 tiger ((II)(II)): 2x2 array of circles 211 - 1 5 (12/3): 5 - 1 41 - 5 tritorus ((((II)I)I)I): 16 points tiger torus (((II)(II))I): 2x2 array of pairs of circles 32 - 2 torus tiger (((II)I)(II)): 4x2 array of circles 311 - 2 221 - 1 2111 - 1 6 (33/7): 6 - 1 51 - 12 tetratorus (((((II)I)I)I)I): 32 points tiger ditorus ((((II)(II))I)I): 2x2 array of quartets of circles torus tiger torus ((((II)I)(II))I): 4x2 array of pairs of circles 42 - 5 ditorus tiger ((((II)I)I)(II)): 8x2 array of circles double tiger (((II)(II))(II)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two toruses 411 - 5 33 - 3 duotorus tiger (((II)I)((II)I)): 4x4 array of circles 321 - 2 3111 - 2 222 - 1 triger ((II)(II)(II)): 2x2x2 array of spheres 2211 - 1 21111 - 1 7 (90/13): 7 - 1 61 - 33 pentatorus ((((((II)I)I)I)I)I): 64 points tiger tritorus (((((II)(II))I)I)I): 2x2 array of octets of circles torus tiger ditorus (((((II)I)(II))I)I): 4x2 array of quartets of circles ditorus tiger torus (((((II)I)I)(II))I): 8x2 array of pairs of circles double tiger torus ((((II)(II))(II))I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor pairs of toruses duotorus tiger torus ((((II)I)((II)I))I): 4x4 array of pairs of circles triger torus (((II)(II)(II))I): 2x2x2 array of pairs of spheres 52 - 12 tritorus tiger (((((II)I)I)I)(II)): 16x2 array of circles tiger torus tiger ((((II)(II))I)(II)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major pairs of toruses torus double tiger ((((II)I)(II))(II)): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of two toruses 511 - 12 43 - 10 ditorus/torus tiger ((((II)I)I)((II)I)): 8x4 array of circles tiger/torus tiger (((II)(II))((II)I)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of four toruses 421 - 5 4111 - 5 331 - 3 322 - 2 torus triger (((II)I)(II)(II)): 4x2x2 array of spheres 3211 - 2 31111 - 2 2221 - 1 22111 - 1 211111 - 1 8 (261/30): 8 - 1 71 - 90 hexatorus (((((((II)I)I)I)I)I)I): 128 points tiger tetratorus ((((((II)(II))I)I)I)I): 2x2 array of 16-plets of circles torus tiger tritorus ((((((II)I)(II))I)I)I): 4x2 array of octets of circles ditorus tiger ditorus ((((((II)I)I)(II))I)I): 8x2 array of quartets of circles double tiger ditorus (((((II)(II))(II))I)I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor quartets of toruses duotorus tiger ditorus (((((II)I)((II)I))I)I): 4x4 array of quartets of circles triger ditorus ((((II)(II)(II))I)I): 2x2x2 array of quartets of spheres tritorus tiger torus ((((((II)I)I)I)(II))I): 16x2 array of pairs of circles tiger torus tiger torus (((((II)(II))I)(II))I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major/minor quartets of toruses torus double tiger torus (((((II)I)(II))(II))I): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor pairs of toruses ditorus/torus tiger torus (((((II)I)I)((II)I))I): 8x4 array of pairs of circles tiger/torus tiger torus ((((II)(II))((II)I))I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of four minor pairs of toruses torus triger torus ((((II)I)(II)(II))I): 4x2x2 array of pairs of spheres 62 - 33 tetratorus tiger ((((((II)I)I)I)I)(II)): 32x2 array of circles tiger ditorus tiger (((((II)(II))I)I)(II)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major quartets of toruses torus tiger torus tiger (((((II)I)(II))I)(II)): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of two major pairs of toruses ditorus double tiger (((((II)I)I)(II))(II)): 8x2 array of vertical stacks of two toruses triple tiger ((((II)(II))(II))(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of ditoruses duotorus double tiger ((((II)I)((II)I))(II)): 4x4 array of vertical stacks of two toruses triger tiger (((II)(II)(II))(II)): 2x2x2 array of vertical stacks of two torispheres 611 - 33 53 - 24 tritorus/torus tiger (((((II)I)I)I)((II)I)): 16x4 array of circles (tiger torus)/torus tiger ((((II)(II))I)((II)I)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of four major pairs of toruses (torus tiger)/torus tiger ((((II)I)(II))((II)I)): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of four toruses 521 - 12 5111 - 12 44 - 15 duoditorus tiger ((((II)I)I)(((II)I)I)): 8x8 array of circles ditorus/tiger tiger ((((II)I)I)((II)(II))): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of eight toruses duotiger tiger (((II)(II))((II)(II))): 2x2x2x2 A/A/B/B array of tigers 431 - 10 422 - 5 ditorus triger ((((II)I)I)(II)(II)): 8x2x2 array of spheres tiger triger (((II)(II))(II)(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2 vertical stacks of spheritoruses 4211 - 5 41111 - 5 332 - 3 duotorus triger (((II)I)((II)I)(II)): 4x4x2 array of spheres 3311 - 3 3221 - 2 32111 - 2 311111 - 2 2222 - 1 tetriger ((II)(II)(II)(II)): 2x2x2x2 array of glomes 22211 - 1 221111 - 1 2111111 - 1 9 (761/63): 9 - 1 81 - 261 heptatorus ((((((((II)I)I)I)I)I)I)I): 256 points tiger pentatorus (((((((II)(II))I)I)I)I)I): 2x2 array of 32-plets of circles torus tiger tetratorus (((((((II)I)(II))I)I)I)I): 4x2 array of 16-plets of circles ditorus tiger tritorus (((((((II)I)I)(II))I)I)I): 8x2 array of octets of circles double tiger tritorus ((((((II)(II))(II))I)I)I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor octets of toruses duotorus tiger tritorus ((((((II)I)((II)I))I)I)I): 4x4 array of octets of circles triger tritorus (((((II)(II)(II))I)I)I): 2x2x2 array of octets of spheres tritorus tiger ditorus (((((((II)I)I)I)(II))I)I): 16x2 array of quartets of circles tiger torus tiger ditorus ((((((II)(II))I)(II))I)I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major/minor/minor octets of toruses torus double tiger ditorus ((((((II)I)(II))(II))I)I): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor quartets of toruses ditorus/torus tiger ditorus ((((((II)I)I)((II)I))I)I): 8x4 array of quartets of circles tiger/torus tiger ditorus (((((II)(II))((II)I))I)I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of four minor quartets of toruses torus triger ditorus (((((II)I)(II)(II))I)I): 4x2x2 array of quartets of spheres tetratorus tiger torus (((((((II)I)I)I)I)(II))I): 32x2 array of pairs of circles tiger ditorus tiger torus ((((((II)(II))I)I)(II))I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major/major/minor octets of toruses torus tiger torus tiger torus ((((((II)I)(II))I)(II))I): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of two major/minor quartets of toruses ditorus double tiger torus ((((((II)I)I)(II))(II))I): 8x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor pairs of toruses triple tiger torus (((((II)(II))(II))(II))I): 2x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of minor pairs of ditoruses duotorus double tiger torus (((((II)I)((II)I))(II))I): 4x4 array of vertical stacks of two minor pairs of toruses triger tiger torus ((((II)(II)(II))(II))I): 2x2x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor pairs of torispheres tritorus/torus tiger torus ((((((II)I)I)I)((II)I))I): 16x4 array of pairs of circles (tiger torus)/torus tiger torus (((((II)(II))I)((II)I))I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of four major/minor quartets of toruses (torus tiger)/torus tiger torus (((((II)I)(II))((II)I))I): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of four minor pairs of toruses duoditorus tiger torus (((((II)I)I)(((II)I)I))I): 8x8 array of pairs of circles ditorus/tiger tiger torus (((((II)I)I)((II)(II)))I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of eight minor pairs of toruses duotiger tiger torus ((((II)(II))((II)(II)))I): 2x2x2x2 A/A/B/B array of minor pairs of tigers ditorus triger torus (((((II)I)I)(II)(II))I): 8x2x2 array of pairs of spheres tiger triger torus ((((II)(II))(II)(II))I): 2x2 array of 2x2 vertical stacks of minor pairs of spheritoruses duotorus triger torus ((((II)I)((II)I)(II))I): 4x4x2 array of pairs of spheres tetriger torus (((II)(II)(II)(II))I): 2x2x2x2 array of pairs of glomes 72 - 90 pentatorus tiger (((((((II)I)I)I)I)I)(II)): 64x2 array of circles tiger tritorus tiger ((((((II)(II))I)I)I)(II)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major octets of toruses torus tiger ditorus tiger ((((((II)I)(II))I)I)(II)): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of two major quartets of toruses ditorus tiger torus tiger ((((((II)I)I)(II))I)(II)): 8x2 array of vertical stacks of two major pairs of toruses double tiger torus tiger (((((II)(II))(II))I)(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of medium pairs of ditoruses duotorus tiger torus tiger (((((II)I)((II)I))I)(II)): 4x4 array of vertical stacks of two major pairs of toruses triger torus tiger ((((II)(II)(II))I)(II)): 2x2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major pairs of torispheres tritorus double tiger ((((((II)I)I)I)(II))(II)): 16x2 array of vertical stacks of two toruses tiger torus double tiger (((((II)(II))I)(II))(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of major pairs of ditoruses torus triple tiger (((((II)I)(II))(II))(II)): 4x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of ditoruses ditorus/torus double tiger (((((II)I)I)((II)I))(II)): 8x4 array of vertical pairs of two toruses tiger/torus double tiger ((((II)(II))((II)I))(II)): 2x2 array of 4x2 medium/minor stacks of ditoruses torus triger tiger ((((II)I)(II)(II))(II)): 4x2x2 array of vertical stacks of two torispheres 711 - 90 63 - 66 tetratorus/torus tiger ((((((II)I)I)I)I)((II)I)): 32x4 array of circles (tiger ditorus)/torus tiger (((((II)(II))I)I)((II)I)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of four major quartets of toruses (torus tiger torus)/torus tiger (((((II)I)(II))I)((II)I)): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of four major pairs of toruses (ditorus tiger)/torus tiger (((((II)I)I)(II))((II)I)): 8x2 array of vertical stacks of four toruses (double tiger)/torus tiger ((((II)(II))(II))((II)I)): 2x2 array of 2x4 medium/minor stacks of ditoruses (duotorus tiger)/torus tiger ((((II)I)((II)I))((II)I)): 4x4 array of vertical stacks of four toruses triger/torus tiger (((II)(II)(II))((II)I)): 2x2x2 array of vertical stacks of four torispheres 621 - 33 6111 - 33 54 - 60 tritorus/ditorus tiger (((((II)I)I)I)(((II)I)I)): 16x8 array of circles tritorus/tiger tiger (((((II)I)I)I)((II)(II))): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of 16 toruses (tiger torus)/ditorus tiger ((((II)(II))I)(((II)I)I)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of 8 major pairs of toruses (tiger torus)/tiger tiger ((((II)(II))I)((II)(II))): 2x2x2x2 A/A/B/B array of major pairs of tigers (torus tiger)/ditorus tiger ((((II)I)(II))(((II)I)I)): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of 8 toruses (torus tiger)/tiger tiger ((((II)I)(II))((II)(II))): 4x2x2x2 A/A/B/B array of tigers 531 - 24 522 - 12 tritorus triger (((((II)I)I)I)(II)(II)): 16x2x2 array of spheres tiger torus triger ((((II)(II))I)(II)(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2 vertical stacks of major pairs of spheritoruses torus tiger triger ((((II)I)(II))(II)(II)): 4x2 array of 2x2 vertical stacks of spheritoruses 5211 - 12 51111 - 12 441 - 10 432 - 10 ditorus/torus triger ((((II)I)I)((II)I)(II)): 8x4x2 array of spheres tiger/torus triger (((II)(II))((II)I)(II)): 2x2 array of 4x2 vertical stacks of spheritoruses 4311 - 10 4221 - 5 42111 - 5 411111 - 5 333 - 4 triotorus triger (((II)I)((II)I)((II)I)): 4x4x4 array of spheres 3321 - 3 33111 - 3 3222 - 2 torus tetriger (((II)I)(II)(II)(II)): 4x2x2x2 array of glomes 32211 - 2 321111 - 2 3111111 - 2 22221 - 1 222111 - 1 2211111 - 1 21111111 - 1 10 (2058/145): [10] - 1 91 - 761 octatorus (((((((((II)I)I)I)I)I)I)I)I): 512 points tiger hexatorus ((((((((II)(II))I)I)I)I)I)I): 2x2 array of 64-plets of circles torus tiger pentatorus ((((((((II)I)(II))I)I)I)I)I): 4x2 array of 32-plets of circles ditorus tiger tetratorus ((((((((II)I)I)(II))I)I)I)I): 8x2 array of 16-plets of circles double tiger tetratorus (((((((II)(II))(II))I)I)I)I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor 16-plets of toruses duotorus tiger tetratorus (((((((II)I)((II)I))I)I)I)I): 4x4 array of 16-plets of circles triger tetratorus ((((((II)(II)(II))I)I)I)I): 2x2x2 array of 16-plets of spheres tritorus tiger tritorus ((((((((II)I)I)I)(II))I)I)I): 16x2 array of octets of circles tiger torus tiger tritorus (((((((II)(II))I)(II))I)I)I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major/minor/minor/minor 16-plets of toruses torus double tiger tritorus (((((((II)I)(II))(II))I)I)I): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor octets of toruses ditorus/torus tiger tritorus (((((((II)I)I)((II)I))I)I)I): 8x4 array of octets of circles tiger/torus tiger tritorus ((((((II)(II))((II)I))I)I)I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of four minor octets of toruses torus triger tritorus ((((((II)I)(II)(II))I)I)I): 4x2x2 array of octets of spheres tetratorus tiger ditorus ((((((((II)I)I)I)I)(II))I)I): 32x2 array of quartets of circles tiger ditorus tiger ditorus (((((((II)(II))I)I)(II))I)I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major/major/minor/minor 16-plets of toruses torus tiger torus tiger ditorus (((((((II)I)(II))I)(II))I)I): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of two major/minor/minor octets of toruses ditorus double tiger ditorus (((((((II)I)I)(II))(II))I)I): 8x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor quartets of toruses triple tiger ditorus ((((((II)(II))(II))(II))I)I): 2x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of minor quartets of ditoruses duotorus double tiger ditorus ((((((II)I)((II)I))(II))I)I): 4x4 array of vertical stacks of two minor quartets of toruses triger tiger ditorus (((((II)(II)(II))(II))I)I): 2x2x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor quartets of torispheres tritorus/torus tiger ditorus (((((((II)I)I)I)((II)I))I)I): 16x4 array of quartets of circles (tiger torus)/torus tiger ditorus ((((((II)(II))I)((II)I))I)I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of four major/minor/minor octets of toruses (torus tiger)/torus tiger ditorus ((((((II)I)(II))((II)I))I)I): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of four minor quartets of toruses duoditorus tiger ditorus ((((((II)I)I)(((II)I)I))I)I): 8x8 array of quartets of circles ditorus/tiger tiger ditorus ((((((II)I)I)((II)(II)))I)I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of eight minor quartets of toruses duotiger tiger ditorus (((((II)(II))((II)(II)))I)I): 2x2x2x2 A/A/B/B array of minor quartets of tigers ditorus triger ditorus ((((((II)I)I)(II)(II))I)I): 8x2x2 array of quartets of spheres tiger triger ditorus (((((II)(II))(II)(II))I)I): 2x2 array of 2x2 vertical stacks of minor quartets of spheritoruses duotorus triger ditorus (((((II)I)((II)I)(II))I)I): 4x4x2 array of quartets of spheres tetriger ditorus ((((II)(II)(II)(II))I)I): 2x2x2x2 array of quartets of glomes pentatorus tiger torus ((((((((II)I)I)I)I)I)(II))I): 64x2 array of pairs of circles tiger tritorus tiger torus (((((((II)(II))I)I)I)(II))I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major/major/major/minor 16-plets of toruses torus tiger ditorus tiger torus (((((((II)I)(II))I)I)(II))I): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of two major/major/minor octets of toruses ditorus tiger torus tiger torus (((((((II)I)I)(II))I)(II))I): 8x2 array of vertical stacks of two major/minor quartets of toruses double tiger torus tiger torus ((((((II)(II))(II))I)(II))I): 2x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of medium/minor quartets of ditoruses duotorus tiger torus tiger torus ((((((II)I)((II)I))I)(II))I): 4x4 array of vertical stacks of two major/minor quartets of toruses triger torus tiger torus (((((II)(II)(II))I)(II))I): 2x2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major/minor quartets of torispheres tritorus double tiger torus (((((((II)I)I)I)(II))(II))I): 16x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor pairs of toruses tiger torus double tiger torus ((((((II)(II))I)(II))(II))I): 2x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of major/minor quartets of ditoruses torus triple tiger torus ((((((II)I)(II))(II))(II))I): 4x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of minor pairs of ditoruses ditorus/torus double tiger torus ((((((II)I)I)((II)I))(II))I): 8x4 array of vertical pairs of two minor pairs toruses tiger/torus double tiger torus (((((II)(II))((II)I))(II))I): 2x2 array of 4x2 medium/minor stacks of minor pairs of ditoruses torus triger tiger torus (((((II)I)(II)(II))(II))I): 4x2x2 array of vertical stacks of two minor pairs of torispheres tetratorus/torus tiger torus (((((((II)I)I)I)I)((II)I))I): 32x4 array of pairs of circles (tiger ditorus)/torus tiger torus ((((((II)(II))I)I)((II)I))I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of four major/major/minor octets of toruses (torus tiger torus)/torus tiger torus ((((((II)I)(II))I)((II)I))I): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of four major/minor quartets of toruses (ditorus tiger)/torus tiger torus ((((((II)I)I)(II))((II)I))I): 8x2 array of vertical stacks of four minor pairs of toruses (double tiger)/torus tiger torus (((((II)(II))(II))((II)I))I): 2x2 array of 2x4 medium/minor stacks of minor pairs of ditoruses (duotorus tiger)/torus tiger torus (((((II)I)((II)I))((II)I))I): 4x4 array of vertical stacks of four minor pairs of toruses triger/torus tiger torus ((((II)(II)(II))((II)I))I): 2x2x2 array of vertical stacks of four minor pairs of torispheres tritorus/ditorus tiger torus ((((((II)I)I)I)(((II)I)I))I): 16x8 array of pairs of circles tritorus/tiger tiger torus ((((((II)I)I)I)((II)(II)))I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of 16 minor pairs of toruses (tiger torus)/ditorus tiger torus (((((II)(II))I)(((II)I)I))I): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of 8 major/minor quartets of toruses (tiger torus)/tiger tiger torus (((((II)(II))I)((II)(II)))I): 2x2x2x2 A/A/B/B array of major/minor quartets of tigers (torus tiger)/ditorus tiger torus (((((II)I)(II))(((II)I)I))I): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of 8 minor pairs of toruses (torus tiger)/tiger tiger torus (((((II)I)(II))((II)(II)))I): 4x2x2x2 A/A/B/B array of minor pairs of tigers tritorus triger torus ((((((II)I)I)I)(II)(II))I): 16x2x2 array of pairs of spheres tiger torus triger torus (((((II)(II))I)(II)(II))I): 2x2 array of 2x2 vertical stacks of major/minor quartets of spheritoruses torus tiger triger torus (((((II)I)(II))(II)(II))I): 4x2 array of 2x2 vertical stacks of minor pairs of spheritoruses ditorus/torus triger torus (((((II)I)I)((II)I)(II))I): 8x4x2 array of pairs of spheres tiger/torus triger torus ((((II)(II))((II)I)(II))I): 2x2 array of 4x2 vertical stacks of minor pairs of spheritoruses triotorus triger torus ((((II)I)((II)I)((II)I))I): 4x4x4 array of pairs of spheres torus tetriger ((((II)I)(II)(II)(II))I): 4x2x2x2 array of pairs of glomes 82 - 261 hexatorus tiger ((((((((II)I)I)I)I)I)I)(II)): 128x2 array of circles tiger tetratorus tiger (((((((II)(II))I)I)I)I)(II)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major 16-plets of toruses torus tiger tritorus tiger (((((((II)I)(II))I)I)I)(II)): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of two major octets of toruses ditorus tiger ditorus tiger (((((((II)I)I)(II))I)I)(II)): 8x2 array of vertical stacks of two major quartets of toruses double tiger ditorus tiger ((((((II)(II))(II))I)I)(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of medium quartets of ditoruses duotorus tiger ditorus tiger ((((((II)I)((II)I))I)I)(II)): 4x4 array of vertical stacks of two major quartets of toruses triger ditorus tiger (((((II)(II)(II))I)I)(II)): 2x2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major quartets of torispheres tritorus tiger torus tiger (((((((II)I)I)I)(II))I)(II)): 16x2 array of vertical stacks of two major pairs of toruses tiger torus tiger torus tiger ((((((II)(II))I)(II))I)(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of major/medium quartets of ditoruses torus double tiger torus tiger ((((((II)I)(II))(II))I)(II)): 4x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of medium pairs of ditoruses ditorus/torus tiger torus tiger ((((((II)I)I)((II)I))I)(II)): 8x4 array of vertical stacks of two major pairs of toruses tiger/torus tiger torus tiger (((((II)(II))((II)I))I)(II)): 2x2 array of 4x2 medium/minor stacks of medium pairs of ditoruses torus triger torus tiger (((((II)I)(II)(II))I)(II)): 4x2x2 array of vertical stacks of two major pairs of torispheres tetratorus double tiger (((((((II)I)I)I)I)(II))(II)): 32x2 array of vertical stacks of two toruses tiger ditorus double tiger ((((((II)(II))I)I)(II))(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of major quartets of ditoruses torus tiger torus double tiger ((((((II)I)(II))I)(II))(II)): 4x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of major pairs of ditoruses ditorus triple tiger ((((((II)I)I)(II))(II))(II)): 8x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of ditoruses quadruple tiger (((((II)(II))(II))(II))(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2x2 secondary/tertiary/minor stacks of tritoruses duotorus triple tiger (((((II)I)((II)I))(II))(II)): 4x4 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of ditoruses triger double tiger ((((II)(II)(II))(II))(II)): 2x2x2 array of 2x2 medium/minor stacks of 311-ditoruses tritorus/torus double tiger ((((((II)I)I)I)((II)I))(II)): 16x4 array of vertical stacks of two toruses (tiger torus)/torus double tiger (((((II)(II))I)((II)I))(II)): 2x2 array of 4x2 medium/minor stacks of major pairs of ditoruses (torus tiger)/torus double tiger (((((II)I)(II))((II)I))(II)): 4x2 array of 4x2 medium/minor stacks of ditoruses duoditorus double tiger (((((II)I)I)(((II)I)I))(II)): 8x8 array of vertical stacks of two toruses ditorus/tiger double tiger (((((II)I)I)((II)(II)))(II)): 2x2 array of 8x2 medium/minor stacks of ditoruses duotiger double tiger ((((II)(II))((II)(II)))(II)): 2x2x2x2 A/A/B/B array of minor stacks of two tiger toruses ditorus triger tiger (((((II)I)I)(II)(II))(II)): 8x2x2 array of vertical stacks of two torispheres tiger triger tiger ((((II)(II))(II)(II))(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2x2 medium/medium/minor stacks of 221-ditoruses duotorus triger tiger ((((II)I)((II)I)(II))(II)): 4x4x2 array of vertical stacks of two torispheres tetriger tiger (((II)(II)(II)(II))(II)): 2x2x2x2 array of vertical stacks of two 41-toruses 811 - 261 73 - 180 pentatorus/torus tiger (((((((II)I)I)I)I)I)((II)I)): 64x4 array of circles (tiger tritorus)/torus tiger ((((((II)(II))I)I)I)((II)I)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of four major octets of toruses (torus tiger ditorus)/torus tiger ((((((II)I)(II))I)I)((II)I)): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of four major quartets of toruses (ditorus tiger torus)/torus tiger ((((((II)I)I)(II))I)((II)I)): 8x2 array of vertical stacks of four major pairs of toruses (double tiger torus)/torus tiger (((((II)(II))(II))I)((II)I)): 2x2 array of 2x4 medium/minor stacks of medium pairs of ditoruses (duotorus tiger torus)/torus tiger (((((II)I)((II)I))I)((II)I)): 4x4 array of vertical stacks of four major pairs of toruses (triger torus)/torus tiger ((((II)(II)(II))I)((II)I)): 2x2x2 array of vertical stacks of four majorpairs of torispheres (tritorus tiger)/torus tiger ((((((II)I)I)I)(II))((II)I)): 16x2 array of vertical stacks of four toruses (tiger torus tiger)/torus tiger (((((II)(II))I)(II))((II)I)): 2x2 array of 2x4 medium/minor stacks of two major pairs of ditoruses (torus double tiger)/torus tiger (((((II)I)(II))(II))((II)I)): 4x2 array of 2x4 medium/minor stacks of ditoruses (ditorus/torus tiger)/torus tiger (((((II)I)I)((II)I))((II)I)): 8x4 array of vertical stacks of four toruses (tiger/torus tiger) ((((II)(II))((II)I))((II)I)): 2x2 array of 4x4 medium/minor stacks of ditoruses (torus triger)/torus tiger ((((II)I)(II)(II))((II)I)): 4x2x2 array of vertical stacks of four torispheres 721 - 90 7111 - 90 64 - 165 tetratorus/ditorus tiger ((((((II)I)I)I)I)(((II)I)I)): 32x8 array of circles tetratorus/tiger tiger ((((((II)I)I)I)I)((II)(II))): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of 32 toruses (tiger ditorus)/ditorus tiger (((((II)(II))I)I)(((II)I)I)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of eight major quartets of toruses (tiger ditorus)/tiger tiger (((((II)(II))I)I)((II)(II))): 2x2x2x2 [A/A/B/B] array of major[A/A] quartets of tigers (torus tiger torus)/ditorus tiger (((((II)I)(II))I)(((II)I)I)): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of eight major pairs of toruses (torus tiger torus)/tiger tiger (((((II)I)(II))I)((II)(II))): 4x2x2x2 [A/A/B/B] array of major[A] pairs of tigers (ditorus tiger)/ditorus tiger (((((II)I)I)(II))(((II)I)I)): 8x2 array of vertical stacks of eight toruses (ditorus tiger)/tiger tiger (((((II)I)I)(II))((II)(II))): 8x2x2x2 [A/A/B/B] array of tigers (double tiger)/ditorus tiger ((((II)(II))(II))(((II)I)I)): 2x2 array of 2x8 medium/minor stacks of ditoruses (double tiger)/tiger tiger ((((II)(II))(II))((II)(II))): 2x2x2x2 [torus/torus/circle/circle] array of medium stacks of two torus tigers (duotorus tiger)/ditorus tiger ((((II)I)((II)I))(((II)I)I)): 4x4 array of vertical stacks of eight toruses (duotorus tiger)/tiger tiger ((((II)I)((II)I))((II)(II))): 4x4x2x2 [A/A/B/B] array of tigers triger/ditorus tiger (((II)(II)(II))(((II)I)I)): 2x2x2 array of vertical stacks of eight torispheres triger/tiger tiger (((II)(II)(II))((II)(II))): 2x2x2x2x2 [sphere/sphere/sphere/circle/circle] array of 320-tigers 631 - 66 622 - 33 tetratorus triger ((((((II)I)I)I)I)(II)(II)): 32x2x2 array of spheres tiger ditorus triger (((((II)(II))I)I)(II)(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2 vertical stacks of major quartets of spheritoruses torus tiger torus triger (((((II)I)(II))I)(II)(II)): 4x2 array of 2x2 vertical stacks of major pairs of spheritoruses ditorus tiger triger (((((II)I)I)(II))(II)(II)): 8x2 array of 2x2 vertical stacks of spheritoruses double tiger triger ((((II)(II))(II))(II)(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2x2 medium/minor/minor stacks of 212-ditoruses duotorus tiger triger ((((II)I)((II)I))(II)(II)): 4x4 array of 2x2 vertical stacks of spheritoruses double triger (((II)(II)(II))(II)(II)): 2x2x2 array of spheres 6211 - 33 61111 - 33 55 - 78 duotritorus tiger (((((II)I)I)I)((((II)I)I)I)): 16x16 array of circles (tiger torus)/tritorus tiger ((((II)(II))I)((((II)I)I)I)): 2x2 array of vertical stacks of 16 major pairs of toruses duo(tiger torus) tiger ((((II)(II))I)(((II)(II))I)): 2x2x2x2 [A/A/B/B] array of major[A/B] quartets of tigers (torus tiger)/tritorus tiger ((((II)I)(II))((((II)I)I)I)): 4x2 array of vertical stacks of 16 toruses (torus tiger)/(tiger torus) tiger ((((II)I)(II))(((II)(II))I)): 4x2x2x2 [A/A/B/B] array of major[B] pairs of tigers duo(torus tiger) tiger ((((II)I)(II))(((II)I)(II))): 4x2x4x2 [A/A/B/B] array of tigers 541 - 60 532 - 24 tritorus/torus triger (((((II)I)I)I)((II)I)(II)): 16x4x2 array of spheres (tiger torus)/torus triger ((((II)(II))I)((II)I)(II)): 2x2 array of 4x2 vertical stacks of major pairs of spheritoruses (torus tiger)/torus triger ((((II)I)(II))((II)I)(II)): 4x2 array of 4x2 vertical stacks of spheritoruses 5311 - 24 5221 - 12 52111 - 12 511111 - 12 442 - 15 duoditorus triger ((((II)I)I)(((II)I)I)(II)): 8x8x2 array of spheres tiger/ditorus triger (((II)(II))(((II)I)I)(II)): 2x2 array of 8x2 vertical stacks of spheritoruses duotiger triger (((II)(II))((II)(II))(II)): 2x2x2x2 [A/A/B/B] array of minor stacks of two tiger toruses 4411 - 15 433 - 15 ditorus/duotorus triger ((((II)I)I)((II)I)((II)I)): 8x4x4 array of spheres tiger/duotorus triger (((II)(II))((II)I)((II)I)): 2x2 array of 4x4 vertical stacks of spheritoruses 4321 - 10 43111 - 10 4222 - 5 ditorus tetriger ((((II)I)I)(II)(II)(II)): 8x2x2x2 array of glomes tiger tetriger (((II)(II))(II)(II)(II)): 2x2 array of 2x2x2 vertical stacks of 23-toruses 42211 - 5 421111 - 5 4111111 - 5 3331 - 4 3322 - 3 duotorus tetriger (((II)I)((II)I)(II)(II)): 4x4x2x2 array of glomes 33211 - 3 331111 - 3 32221 - 2 322111 - 2 3211111 - 2 31111111 - 2 22222 - 1 pentiger ((II)(II)(II)(II)(II)): 2x2x2x2x2 array of pentaspheres 222211 - 1 2221111 - 1 22111111 - 1 211111111 - 1